• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Personalized Images on Vista: A Guide for Creatives

In summary, Vista Print allows you to create up to 4 free items per order, but after that, the offers become full price.
babywings76
Gold Member
All you creative people...

I want to make a banner on Vista, but don't like the pre-selected ones. It says I can upload my own personal image, but how on earth do I make one in the first place? Some of you have shared wonderful things, but I can't upload those images, cause it's just a copy and I can't edit the info. So, what's the best way to do things?

Amanda, Vista print can be challenging. If you post what you are trying to copy, I can walk you through making it using their site. Usually they charge $5 to upload, so if you can avoid that it makes it cheaper.

Still wondering what you all think...But in the meantime of waiting for all your responses....here's an update of one of my current projects...I decided to pick the preset banner that is basically 3 big stripes. Grey on top (1/3 of the banner), Cranberry in the middle (this is where I just put The Pampered Chef with the little Registered symbol), then it's white on the bottom third.So now I'm wondering if I should have anything else printed on it. A slogan, my name, or the services we offer: Cooking Shows, Wedding Registry, Fundraisers, Business Opportunity. But I'm not sure if that will clutter it up.

Oh thanks Holly! You posted while I was typing. :) Let me see if I can save my draft image and upload it here for you to see. Or is there a better way?

Okay, I think I got it here. So the sections aren't actually equal thirds. :D

Attachments

• livepreview.aspx.jpg
    livepreview.aspx.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 280
That is lovely IMHO.

Amanda, Sorry I got distracted. Is that all you want it to say?

Well, I'm debating if it should say the services we offer like I posted above. KWIM? Or is it too crowded?

What do you plan on using it for? Fairs? Shows? Hang it on your front porch? :D

Knowing what you want to do with it should help you figure out what you want it to say.

This one is mainly for fair booths. It's a small one, though, so I'm not sure if it's going to end up being what I would want. But it's free, I just have to pay S&H. I can also make one into a yard sign and get one for free also...that can be for shows. So maybe that one I'll say something else.

Okay, now I'm wondering why when I keep clicking on the Vista e-mail with the Free offers, why now that I'm done creating a bunch, they are only giving 2 of them to me for free. The others come up regular price. I noticed this as I was doing them. The first offer I clicked on came up free. Then when I clicked on the e-mail and went about creating the second item, it came up free, but amended the first one to being full price. Then the third item did come up free along with the 2nd one, but the first still had a charge. Now I did a fourth and the 4th and 3rd are free, but the 1st and 2nd aren't. I wonder if they've changed the way this works and now only let you get 2 free items per order?Anyone know more about this? Anyone place orders w/ multiple free items lately?

bumping...I'd really like to get all 4 of these items, and I had created them each one by one by clicking on the Free offer in the e-mails, so I'm baffled.

I just looked at an email I got from Vista Print today. The fine print says:

FREE offers are not valid on any more than 4 items per order. Please note that Vistaprint reserves the right to rescind, revoke or terminate this offer at any time, with or without cause. This includes, without limitation, if the terms of the offer do not accurately describe our intent due to errors or omissions.

It used to be 10! Look at the email you are using... I can always forward you this one if you like.

Well each offer has an expiration date, so maybe that's why. One of my projects came from an older offer. But, it was allowing it. It wasn't until I was adding the other offers onto it that it took the free away. I just have 4 projects, so doesn't that suit their parameters?

I don't think you can combine different offers in one order.

1. What is the process for creating an image in Vista?

The process for creating an image in Vista is as follows:

• Open the Image Manager by clicking on the "Start" button and selecting "All Programs."
  • Click on the "Pampered Chef" folder and then click on "Image Manager."
  • Click on the "Create Image" button and select the desired image size.
  • Choose the image file you want to use and click "Open."
  • Use the editing tools to adjust the image as desired, such as cropping or adding text.
  • Click "Save" to save the image to your computer.

2. Can I resize an image in Vista?

Yes, you can resize an image in Vista by following these steps:

• Open the Image Manager and select the image you want to resize.
  • Click on the "Resize Image" button and select the desired image size.
  • Use the handles on the corners of the image to adjust the size, or enter specific dimensions in the text fields.
  • Click "Save" to save the resized image.

3. How do I add text to an image in Vista?

To add text to an image in Vista, follow these steps:

• Open the Image Manager and select the image you want to add text to.
  • Click on the "Add Text" button and type in the desired text.
  • Use the editing tools to adjust the text font, size, and color.
  • Click "Save" to save the image with the added text.

4. Can I use multiple images in one project in Vista?

Yes, you can use multiple images in one project in Vista by following these steps:

• Open the Image Manager and click on the "Create Project" button.
  • Select the project type and click "Create."
  • Click on the "Add Image" button and select the desired images.
  • Use the editing tools to arrange the images and add text or other elements.
  • Click "Save" to save the project.

5. Is there a way to undo changes made to an image in Vista?

Yes, there is a way to undo changes made to an image in Vista by following these steps:

• In the Image Manager, click on the "Undo" button to undo the last change made.
  • Repeat this step until you have undone all desired changes.
  • You can also click on the "Redo" button to redo any changes you have undone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampChefJoy