• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Descriptions for FB Event Creation?

In summary, the event is for people to earn items on their Pampered Chef Wish List for free and at a discount. You can join the fun by either attending the event or shopping online from your home. If you cannot attend, you can still help Amber reach her goal by shopping online.
wcsis
I was wondering if anyone could share what they put for 'description' when creating an event on FB for a Host to share on FB.

What I been doing is create the event, make it not public, invite the host and when they accept invite I make them admin so they can share it with whoever they wish, keep it private or public is up to them as well.

I am just having trouble coming up with a catchy description for the event itself without being to wordy about it.

Suggestions greatly appreciated !~

Fabulous food - friends - fun - it's what The Pampered Chef is all about! Browse the online catalogue/place orders/book a Show via the online Show on Page Not Found quoting "name of Host" when prompted or ask for a catalogue. Please RSVP to help us with numbers for food purposes - thank you!

Come join us for a fun ladies night out! We'll learn a fabulous new recipe and try out some new gadgets that will help you save time and money in the kitchen. Hope you can join the fun!Bring a friend or outside order and get a gift!Can't make it to the party, but you'd still like to order?
Go to Page Not Found click "Shop Online" and type in "Kelli" as the host and shop away! You can even have your items shipped straight to you!Hope you can make it - please RSVP.

Sorry no one answered you in February! :(

Here's my online show wording (I like to write books, sorry):
Title: Amber's ONLINE Pampered Chef Show

Amber's trying to earn LOTS of items on her Pampered Chef Wish List for free and at a discount and would love to have you help her accomplish her goal!

This is an ONLINE event, so you can do it anytime between now & April 3rd from your home, 24/7 at your convenience! Shop Amber's Catalog Show here: [url link]

As long as you order under her show, your credit card will NOT be processed until we close the show on April 3rd. Please look for her name in small letters at the top right on your screen when shopping online. If you see her name, you'll know that you are ordering the correct way for her to receive credit.

The amount of sales that Amber collects determines how much she can earn for free and at a discount! So please feel free to share with your friends and family if you'd like to help her more.

If you think you might be interested in hosting a show in the next 6 months, please speak up so that I can list you as a booking under Amber. The booking benefit follows the host (Amber) not the consultant (me). So even if you host with another consultant in the next 6 months, Amber can get something off YOUR host flyer at 60% off ~ but only if I add you as a booking on her show. That counts for Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraisers and Wedding Showers! Of course if you’re located in the DFW area, I'd LOVE to help you host a FUN Cooking Show in your home!

April Host Special:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/hs_12apr_grid.pdf

April Guest Special:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/gs_12apr.pdf

April Mother’s Day Special:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/p2960-032012-usmothersdayfyer.pdf

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Sheila Dacey
Independent Advanced Director
(469) XXX-XXXX ~ home
(469) 226-0447 ~ cell
[email protected]
[web address]

And here's the Cooking Show wording (with the date, time & location entered above the text field):
Title: Amber's Pampered Chef Show

Amber's trying to earn LOTS of items on her Pampered Chef Wish List for free and at a discount and would love to have you help her accomplish her goal!

Come join us for the fun interactive Cooking Show! You'll get to not only see the tools, but you'll have the opportunity to try them out and make a fun recipe.

If you are unable to attend, you can still help Amber reach her goal by shopping online from your home, 24/7 at your convenience! Shop Amber's Catalog Show here: [url link]

... (the rest is the same)

Thank you all for the suggestions, February turned out to be a not so hot month for business -- March was better and now in April you all answered in the nick of time as I have more than 4 catalog shows going and a few others pending additional contact to encourage a show.

Thanks again!

What is the process for creating an event for a show on Facebook?

To create an event for a show on Facebook, first navigate to your Facebook Events page. Then, click on the "Create" button in the top right corner. From there, you can add details such as the event name, date, time, location, and a description. You can also add a cover photo and select the event category. Once you have filled out all the necessary information, click "Create" to publish your event.

Who can see events created on Facebook?

By default, events created on Facebook are visible to anyone on the platform. However, you can choose to make the event private and only invite specific people. You can also adjust the privacy settings to make the event visible to a select group of friends or only those invited. It is important to consider the audience for your event and adjust the privacy settings accordingly.

Can I edit the event details after it has been published?

Yes, you can edit the event details at any time. Simply go to your Facebook Events page and click on the event you want to edit. Then, click on the "Edit" button in the top right corner. From there, you can make any necessary changes to the event name, date, time, location, description, or cover photo. Don't forget to save your changes before exiting.

How can I invite people to my event on Facebook?

To invite people to your event on Facebook, go to your event page and click on the "Invite" button. From there, you can select specific friends to invite or share the event on your timeline. You can also share the event link with others through messaging or on other social media platforms. Additionally, you can boost the event to reach a larger audience by using Facebook's advertising tools.

Is it possible to cancel or delete an event on Facebook?

Yes, it is possible to cancel or delete an event on Facebook. To cancel an event, go to your event page and click on the "Edit" button. Then, click on "Cancel Event" and confirm the cancellation. If you want to completely delete the event from Facebook, click on the "Delete Event" button instead. Keep in mind that once an event is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stacielynn
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Stacielynn
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brenda.the.chef