• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Fb Event Catalog Show for Your Host

In summary, Sheila suggests using the "shop online" link on her business page to invite her hosts on facebook directly. She also suggests using a standard format for each show on her busn' page.
babywings76
Gold Member
Any tips on wording to use? I'm helping out a host by creating the event for her and then plan to make her an administrator of the event so she can invite her friends.

And do I do this on my FB page or regular profile? (She's a FB friend already)

For wording, check out CK's invitations, she does great ones!

I do my shows on my Page. This way, her guests are directed to my page when I post something. I did run into an issue with my Last Chance, First Glance Open House, so for personal parties I'll do it from my Profile. As a Page, you can't send messages, just updates, and updates don't show up the same way. With my Open House, FB would not let me send messages to the guests (I wanted to send directions) even after I added my Profile as an admin.

Thanks Noora! :) On CK's, I can't seem to find any events on her profile or her biz page. Do you know where I can see them?

Amanda I use a standard format on mine for each show. You can go look on my busn PC page. ;)

Thanks Sheila! Have you had any trouble with the show link for your hosts? I've thought about doing that but then I thought someone said the links don't hold up over time.

I created it on my biz page. Then I invited my host. But it's not giving me the option of making her an admin. What do I do now?

Nevermind...I found it. :blushing:

Ha! I bypassed that issue!!! I sent myself an invitation from the web page, clicked the "shop online" link and used THAT link. Now I just have to change the show ID number each time and it's a long-term link. ;)

Sheila said:
Amanda I use a standard format on mine for each show. You can go look on my busn PC page. ;)

Sheila, how do I look on your busn' page :)? I would love to see the wording for your facebook event catalog shows!
Thank you!
Cathy

Sheila said:
Ha! I bypassed that issue!!! I sent myself an invitation from the web page, clicked the "shop online" link and used THAT link. Now I just have to change the show ID number each time and it's a long-term link. ;)

I am interested to see your business page too... also I "was" doing this to set up my hosts on facebook and had some place an order through the link and the order ended up going to some other consultant. I have be afraid to try it again... I "think" I was doing the same thing you suggested... but not for sure!

Sheila, I can't find anything on your business page regarding the wording for a facebook event? I'm "timeline" challenged....

1. How do I create a Facebook event for my host?

To create a Facebook event for your host, go to your Facebook account and click on the "Events" tab. Then click on the "Create" button and fill in all the necessary information for your event, including the date, time, location, and a description. Make sure to add your host as a co-host so they can also manage the event.

2. How can I make my event show up in Facebook's event catalog?

To have your event show up in Facebook's event catalog, make sure to select the appropriate category and tags when creating your event. This will help Facebook's algorithm categorize and recommend your event to users who might be interested in attending.

3. How do I make my event stand out in the event catalog?

There are a few ways to make your event stand out in the event catalog. First, make sure to have an eye-catching cover photo and a catchy event name. You can also use keywords and hashtags in your event description to make it more searchable. Additionally, promoting your event through Facebook ads can help increase its visibility.

4. Can I edit my event after it has been published in the event catalog?

Yes, you can edit your event even after it has been published in the event catalog. Simply go to your event page and click on the "Edit" button. You can make changes to the event details, add or remove co-hosts, and edit the event description and cover photo.

5. How can I track the success of my event in the event catalog?

To track the success of your event in the event catalog, you can use Facebook Insights. This tool will provide you with data on the number of people who have seen your event, the number of people who are interested or going, and the demographics of your event attendees. You can also use a Facebook pixel to track conversions and measure the effectiveness of your event promotion efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Stacielynn
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Stacielynn
  • Brenda.the.chef