• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help creating a basic show outline?

In summary, Lap Boards are a clip board that has a pocket on the back. They are used as a firm piece of something for people to have to write on and keep their catalog/order form/DPDS all together. They are like a clip board, just with a pocket on it instead of a clip. They can be ordered in increments of 1 with a minimum quantity of 6 and Production Time is 2 business days plus shipping time. You can also easily make your own lap boards.
pampchef.angel
Basic Show Outline

Attachments

• Basic Outline.doc
    24 KB · Views: 880
This is great thanks!!!
I have been doing this for over 6 months... reached my 15k in sales and I still find that I don't have the structure that I want at my shows....
I appreciate this!!!
Thanks Again!!
WAHOO!!!!!!

Great outline, thanks for sharing it. Everyone should have a show plan so that they get the most of what they want at every show. Booking, Sales and Recruits. I might suggest that you do your host coaching by starting at the $700 level. Then go to the $1000 level Your guests and hosts will aspire to the first number you say and make the second one a bigger goal. By talking in terms of $700 shows, your average will go up to $700. More on http://www.createacashflowshow.com/host-coaching/party-plan-hostess-coaching-tips.htm

Lap pads...? What are you referring to when you say "lap pads"?

Kitchen Couture said:
Lap pads...? What are you referring to when you say "lap pads"?

Lap boards are used as a firm piece of something for people to have to write on and keep their catalog/order form/DPDS all together. Kind of like a clip board, just with a pocket on it instead of a clip.

babywings76 said:
Lap boards are used as a firm piece of something for people to have to write on and keep their catalog/order form/DPDS all together. Kind of like a clip board, just with a pocket on it instead of a clip.
Go to Consultants Corner>Promoting & Building Your Business Tab> click on Licensed Merchandise Vendors> Click on Merrill logo at bottom. Once at the site cclick search and type in: Lap Board
A Picture and this description will come up.

Norma

Lap Board
9 1/4" x 12 1/4". Provides a firm writing surface for your customers to complete order forms or take notes. Clear full pocket on back holds
8 1/2" x 11" flyer, order form or catalog. Half pocket, business card pocket and pen clip loop on front side.

Production Time: 2 business days, plus shipping time.

Item Number: 714109700
Invoice Description: Lap Board

QTY 6 12
Price $17.95 $31.95

May be ordered in increments of 1 with a minimum quantity of 6.

I want you to know I used this format last night with a bit of tweaking, and this finally seems to be the format I want to use! I came out of there with $484.50 thus far in commissionable sales, and a party booking by someone who couldn't make it. Show is still open yet. I was SO much more relaxed last night using this format. I have tweaked my format about 5 different times. LOL!!! THANK YOU!!!

Just curious, do you only talk about the products your are using for the demo? I normally go through the catalog and briefly talk about stoneware, knives, cookware and maybe the outdoor products are some other grouping and then do my demo. I like your outline, it seems like it would take a lot less time and I sometime feel like I am too boring and maybe talking too much. If you are not using cookware or stoneware, how do you fit that in (or any other major category)?

I really like the "picture this" way of describing the host benefits. That makes it so easy!!!!!

babywings76 said:

You can also easily make your own lapboards. I took 3-ring binders with the hard bindings, and cut off the front/back flaps. You just have to be careful not to cut too close to the cardboard that makes up the flap (cut closer to the rings). And make sure you get 3-ring binders that don't have the rings attached to the back flap! I made that mistake, and could only get 1-lapboard from it. Around this time of year especially- you can find deals on 3-ring binders with back-to-school.

I personally stopped using them because they are just too bulky for me to mess with and most folks weren't using them. But maybe I'll start taking 4 or 5 for those that DO want something.

Thank you! As someone preparing to do her first show, this sure will come in handy and help with the nervousness and flow of things!

1. What is a basic show outline?

A basic show outline is a plan or structure that outlines the flow and content of a Pampered Chef party or demonstration. It includes the order of activities, games, and product demonstrations that will be presented during the show.

2. How do I create a basic show outline?

To create a basic show outline, start by determining the main goals and objectives of the show. Then, decide on the activities and demonstrations that will help achieve those goals. It is also important to consider the time allotted for the show and the preferences of the audience. Finally, organize the activities and demonstrations in a logical and engaging order.

3. How long should a basic show outline be?

The length of a basic show outline can vary depending on the type of show and the number of activities and demonstrations included. However, a good rule of thumb is to aim for a duration of 1-2 hours. This allows enough time to cover all essential information and engage the audience without making the show too long or overwhelming.

4. Can I customize a basic show outline?

Yes, a basic show outline can and should be customized to fit the specific audience and goals for each show. You can adjust the order of activities, add or remove product demonstrations, and include any special requests or preferences from the host or guests. This will help make the show more personalized and engaging for everyone involved.

5. How can a basic show outline improve the success of a Pampered Chef party?

A well-crafted basic show outline can greatly improve the success of a Pampered Chef party by providing a clear and organized structure for the host and consultant to follow. It ensures that all important information and products are presented, and helps keep the audience engaged and interested throughout the show. A basic show outline also allows for flexibility and customization, making it easier to cater to the specific needs and preferences of the audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Stephanie78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rompydompy