• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own "Dots" Letterhead to Send Out Notes!

In summary, to access the "Create Your Own "Dots" Letterhead" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Marketing Tools" and choose "Create Your Own "Dots" Letterhead" from the menu. You can customize the colors and fonts of the letterhead by clicking on the "Customize" button and selecting your desired options. To add your logo, click on the "Add Logo" button and upload from your computer or select from the Pampered Chef image library. Your customized letterhead can be saved for future use by clicking on the "Save" button. To send out notes using the "Dots" Letterhead, go to the
benjamin.flatt
Gold Member
Has anyone created "dots" letterhead... I was wanting to use the lettehead to send out a note with the new spring/summer mini to my past hosts and top customers! :chef:

Merrill has some.

I love the Merrill ones!

wadesgirl said:
I love the Merrill ones!

I have been looking at it and have wondered if it really worth the $'s?

pamperedpals said:
I have been looking at it and have wondered if it really worth the $'s?

Yes! I do all my thank you letters to my hosts on it. It is very professional looking!

1. How do I access the "Create Your Own "Dots" Letterhead" feature?

To access the "Create Your Own "Dots" Letterhead" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on the "Marketing Tools" option and select "Create Your Own "Dots" Letterhead" from the menu.

2. Can I customize the colors and fonts of the "Dots" Letterhead?

Yes, you can customize the colors and fonts of the "Dots" Letterhead to match your personal branding. Simply click on the "Customize" button on the "Create Your Own "Dots" Letterhead" page and select your desired colors and fonts from the options provided.

3. How do I add my logo to the "Dots" Letterhead?

To add your logo to the "Dots" Letterhead, click on the "Add Logo" button on the "Create Your Own "Dots" Letterhead" page. You can either upload your logo from your computer or select it from your Pampered Chef image library.

4. Can I save my customized "Dots" Letterhead for future use?

Yes, you can save your customized "Dots" Letterhead for future use. After you have finished customizing your letterhead, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page. Your letterhead will then be saved under the "My Saved Designs" tab for easy access.

5. How do I send out notes using the "Dots" Letterhead?

To send out notes using the "Dots" Letterhead, go to the "My Saved Designs" tab and click on the letterhead you wish to use. Then, click on the "Send Notes" button and follow the prompts to select your recipients and compose your message. Your email will be sent with the "Dots" Letterhead automatically added to the top.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies