• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Conference "Soundtrack": Help Needed

In summary, the conference played music for the attendees to help stay motivated. Some of the music that was played was Bruno Mars, Black Eyed Peas, Lady GaGa, Taio Cruz, and Katy Perry.
esavvymom
Staff member
Can someone help me with the music they played for conference? The titles mainly but artist work too. :)
I am not much into the pop music but would like to make a "soundtrack". It is crazy how motivating hearing the same music can be!

I was wondering the same thing! I figured out a couple of them:
Bruno Mars--Just the Way You Are
Black Eyed Peas--I Gotta Feeling

Trying to remember what else was played....

pattybrady said:
Bruno Mars--Just the Way You Are
Black Eyed Peas--I Gotta Feeling

Ooo, love both of those!

Definitely heard Britney Spears "Til The World Ends" a number of times.
Lady Gaga "Poker Face" was one
Taio Cruz "Dynamite" a BUNCH of times
Daft Punk - One More Time (also a bunch of times)
Katy Perry - Firework (Last song performed by the show choir at the end)That's just what I remember...

More by Usher

Glamorous Fergie.

Raise Your Glass by Pink

The edge of glory - lady gaga
Till the world ends - brittany spears

that music is STILL running thru my head.

Mine too. Maybe after a good nights sleep it will stop.

Nope I woke up this morning singing " let's get it started .... Lets get it started in here!". LOL

DeannaK1022 said:
Nope I woke up this morning singing " let's get it started .... Lets get it started in here!". LOL

Same Here!!! But that's not all bad...it just means we had a great time!

Really the missed the DJ from last year.....

Thanks all! Yes, the DJ was a nice touch last year....but I really wanted another episode of "Wahoo Woman". :D

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I was telling my husband last night about the music from conference and how they played it over and over again. So just now we are sitting here both working on the computers and Mr Funny Man decided it would be hilarious to play Raise Your Glass on youtube... I JUST got it out of my head from conference this morning. He is sitting here chuckling....

I may just have to order me a set of all new product with his credit card...

esavvymom said:
Can someone help me with the music they played for conference? The titles mainly but artist work too. :)
I am not much into the pop music but would like to make a "soundtrack". It is crazy how motivating hearing the same music can be!

You are so right--I'm going to make a playlist to listen to on my MP3 player each day before my call time and on my way to shows. I felt so energized.:chef:

So funny ladies... I said the same thing to my team mate..... A mixed "tape" of the music is exactly what I need!

Blow-Kesha was also played
OMG-Usher

They played "Who Died and Made You King of Anything" by Sara Bareilles.I loved it so much I had to look up on my phone right then & there who sang it. I found it very motivational - like I was telling it to my Negative Nelly side. Nelly is NOT the boss of me!

Thanks all for the lists. I found most of what I was looking for from your list on iTunes and made my selections. I'm listening to my "mix" now while cleaning my office, and plan on burning to my CD/iPod. :) How fun!I did add "Circus" by Britney Spears (main tune from last year's 'Be Amazing'), and Uncle Kracker's "Smile" (I love that song).Fun! Fun!Playlist:
I gotta feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Circus - Britney Spears
Blow - Ke$ha
Smile - Uncle Kracker
The Edge of Glory - Lady GaGa
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Glamorous (Radio Edit version) - Fergie
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
More - Usher
Till the World Ends - Britney Spears
Firework - Katy Perry

I have to say I was NOT a fan of the music. I don't like that kind of music and am so glad to finally be getting it out of my head. I'd like to have heard some awesome hard rock to get my juices flowing but I guess "Cold Hard B*tch" isn't quite what they were going for.

This is so funny to me to hear because all those songs are played at my gym during the classes I take, so I'm sitting here thinking of certain exercises. Like an entire session of squats to the song "Blow" by Ke$ha!:eek:

pchockeymom said:
I have to say I was NOT a fan of the music. I don't like that kind of music and am so glad to finally be getting it out of my head. I'd like to have heard some awesome hard rock to get my juices flowing but I guess "Cold Hard B*tch" isn't quite what they were going for.

I couldn't agree more! Pop music get's you pumped... but hard rock gets you fired up!

I think they played Kanye West - Stronger too, but I think that was at the beginning of one of the workshop sessions in that hall...

Normally, this is not my music either, but I've listened to it a lot the last 24 hrs...and it's really growing on me. BUT, the lyrics to those particular ones aren't TOO bad either. (I made sure NOT to buy any explicit versions, but I think only one was rated "explicit" or "clean"). I'm really surprised at how much I like listening to Lady GaGa :eek:! Can't stand WATCHING her though, that's for sure!I think what I put on there is all the "pop" category stuff....nothing strikes me as any Hard-rock. That's not my thing no matter WHERE I heard it. I left off a few songs (like OMG).

1. What is a "Create a Conference" Soundtrack?

A "Create a Conference" Soundtrack is a personalized playlist of songs chosen specifically for a conference or event. It can be used as background music during breaks or as an energizing soundtrack for presentations and activities.

2. How can I create a "Create a Conference" Soundtrack?

You can create a "Create a Conference" Soundtrack by using a music streaming service or by creating a playlist on a music player. Make sure to choose songs that align with the theme and purpose of your conference.

3. Can I use any songs for a "Create a Conference" Soundtrack?

Yes, you can use any songs for a "Create a Conference" Soundtrack as long as you have the appropriate licenses and permissions. You may also want to consider the audience and choose songs that are appropriate and inclusive.

4. How many songs should I include in a "Create a Conference" Soundtrack?

The number of songs in a "Create a Conference" Soundtrack will depend on the length of your conference and the purpose of the playlist. A general rule of thumb is to have at least 3-4 hours of music for a full-day conference.

5. Can I share my "Create a Conference" Soundtrack with others?

Yes, you can share your "Create a Conference" Soundtrack with others by providing them with a link to the playlist or by sharing the songs individually. However, make sure to follow copyright laws and give credit to the artists when sharing your playlist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
liljen19
  • ilovpc
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
babywings76