• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creamy Zucchini Noodles Recipe: Easy and Delicious | Spend With Pennies

In summary, to make Creamy Zucchini Noodles, you will need 2 large zucchinis, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 clove of minced garlic, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. While zucchini noodles are the traditional choice, you can use spaghetti or fettuccine as a substitute. To make the zucchini noodles, you will need a spiralizer or vegetable peeler. You can make the sauce ahead of time and store it for up to 2 days, and leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
DebPC
Staff member
zuchinni.jpg

Creamy Zucchini Noodles!

Ingredients
•1 large zucchini
•2 tablespoons chicken broth or water
•2 tablespoons cream cheese (I use light).. plain or herb & garlic flavor
•1/8 tsp garlic powder
•1 tablespoon of fresh grated parmesan cheese
•salt & pepper to taste

Possible Add Ins
•fresh herbs
•left over chicken
•mushrooms
•shrimp
•chili flakes

Instructions
1.Run a veggie peeler down the length of the zucchini creating thin strips of zucchini. Continue until you reach the core where the seeds are. Discard the core or save it for another use (I toss mine in soup).
2.Turn the stove onto medium high and place the zucchini strips in a non-stick pan with the chicken broth or water. Cook for about 3 minutes or just until heated through.
3.Move the zucchini strips over to one side of the pan and add the cream cheese & garlic powder to the empty side. Turn the heat down to low and stir the cream cheese just till melted.
4.Toss the cream cheese, parmesan cheese & zucchini until well mixed and heated through. Serve immediately.
From spendwithpennies.com

Sounds yummy & easy good...

Zucchini Noodles! very interesting!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Creamy Zucchini Noodles?

To make Creamy Zucchini Noodles, you will need 2 large zucchinis, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 clove of minced garlic, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I use a different type of noodle for this recipe?

While zucchini noodles are the traditional choice for this recipe, you can definitely use a different type of noodle if desired. Spaghetti or fettuccine would work well as a substitute.

3. How do I make the zucchini noodles for this recipe?

To make the zucchini noodles, you will need a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler. Use the spiralizer to create long, thin noodles or use the vegetable peeler to create ribbons. If using a vegetable peeler, be sure to peel the zucchini lengthwise to create long, thin strips.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

While zucchini noodles are best when eaten fresh, you can prepare the creamy sauce in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, simply spiralize the zucchinis and cook the noodles in the sauce as directed.

5. How do I store leftovers of Creamy Zucchini Noodles?

If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. When ready to reheat, simply heat the noodles and sauce in a skillet over medium heat until warmed through, stirring occasionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg