• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Creation: Has Anyone Made This?

In summary, the Amazing Creation recipe is designed for all skill levels and can be easily recreated at home. The total prep and cook time is about 1 hour and there is some flexibility in ingredient substitutions. The recipe can also be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions, but it has not been tested with these substitutions. It can also be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before baking for the best results.
No I don't- hoping someone can tell us where this recipe is or share it here.

I posted this a week or so ago on my business page. I can't figure out how to copy and paste the info from the post on my iPad. When I get to my computer later I can. If you want, hop over to my page and look through the photo section to find it: www.facebook.com/cookingwithamanda

Okay, I'm home now...here it is:Creamy Taco Soup
(Adapted from Muscle and Fitness Hers)
(SERVES 7)
3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1 15-oz can 50% less sodium white beans, rinsed and drained
1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 4-oz can diced green chills
1 15-oz can diced tomatoes
1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 cup frozen or fresh corn
1 1/2 pounds precooked chicken breast
2 tbsp fresh squeezed lime
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tbsp dried cilantro
2 tsp Pampered Chef Chili Lime Rub 1/ Place 1/2 cup broth and white beans in a blender and puree. Add yogurt and blend again. Pour liquid into 4.75-qt. Covered Casserole
2/ Chop chicken using Salad Chopper & add to Puree
3/ Drain and rinse beans with Easy Read Measuring Colander & add to mixture
4/ Juice lime with Citrus Press
5/ Press garlic into mixture
6/ Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
7/ Cover and simmer 30 – 45 minutes Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 275, Fat 2 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 47 mg, Sodium 401 mg, Carbohydrates 36 g, Dietary Fiber 11 g, Sugars 7 g, Protein 32 g

That looks amazing! Thanks so much!

1. Can anyone make the Amazing Creation recipe?

Yes, the Amazing Creation recipe is designed for all skill levels and can be easily recreated at home. With step-by-step instructions and pre-measured ingredients, anyone can make this delicious dish.

2. How long does it take to make the Amazing Creation?

The total prep and cook time for the Amazing Creation is about 1 hour. This may vary depending on individual cooking skills and kitchen equipment.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Amazing Creation recipe?

Yes, the recipe allows for some flexibility in ingredient substitutions. However, we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

4. Is the Amazing Creation recipe customizable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipe can be modified to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta or dairy-free cheese if needed. However, please note that the original recipe has not been tested with these substitutions.

5. Can I make the Amazing Creation ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Amazing Creation ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. However, we recommend baking it within 24 hours for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Brandi2007