• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creamy One Pot Pasta in Dcb

In summary, Microwave CREAMY ONE-POT PASTA with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, zucchini, carrot, artichoke hearts, chicken broth, penne pasta, and cream cheese. Thinly slice garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, carrot, artichoke hearts, chicken broth, penne pasta, and cream cheese. Add all ingredients to microwave and cook on high for 6 minutes. Add up to 1 cup water if needed. Cut cream cheese into 6 cubes and stir until cream cheese is melted and fully incorporated. Add 1/2 bag baby spinach or more if desired and stir in till spinach wil
DebPC
Staff member
creamy 1 pot pasta in dcb40172092_n.jpg

Microwave CREAMY ONE-POT PASTA
5 large garlic cloves, peeled and sliced thin
1 jar (7-8oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, undrained, julienne sliced
1/2 pint sliced mushrooms
1 diced zucchini
1 carrot, matchstick cut
1 can drained artichoke hearts, quartered
32 oz container of chicken broth
1 lb uncooked penne pasta
2 tbsp Sweet Basil Rub (Pampered Chef)
4 oz regular or reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel)
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh Baby Spinach
Grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1. Thinly slice all garlic. (I use my TPC Garlic Slicer as it slices super thin) Place garlic and 2-3 tbsp oil from sun-dried tomatoes into DCB. Place DCB in microwave and cover/cook garlic for 1 minute.

2. Meanwhile, prep all veggies.

3. Remove garlic from microwave; add pasta, broth and veggies. I added whole jar of sundries tomatoes undrained. Add Rub. Return to microwave and cook on high for 6 minutes. Take out and stir. cover and micro on high 4 min and stir x 2 to keep from boilover and make sure pasta is cooked to liking. Add up to 1 cup water if needed.

4. Cut cream cheese into 6 cubes. Stir until cream cheese is melted and fully incorporated. Add 1/2 bag baby spinach or more if desired and stir in till spinach wilts.

5. Serve immediately. If desired, grate 1 cup fresh Parmesan and place on top...let melt a bit before serving.

This looks amazing! I'm pretty sure my kids would devour it.

I can't wait to try this recipe--sounds tasty!

My daughter made this for dinner a couple night ago and had some suggestions. She said by putting the veggies in at the same time as the pasta, the pasta took a lot longer to cook. She said she just kept stirring and putting it back in over and over. So, she would recommend putting the veggies in after the past is partially cooked. Maybe put it in for the first amount of time, stir, put the veggie in, but on top so they steam more and the pasta continues cooking in the broth. Then stir again at the end of the second amount of time and keep cooking til everything is done.She said it made a ton of food. We didn't have any spinach, but we'll put that in next time when we try the new cooking method. Everyone seemed to like the flavor.Shari in TX

Hi there! This recipe sounds delicious and perfect for a busy weeknight meal. I love how it utilizes the microwave for quick and easy cooking. I also appreciate the addition of the Sweet Basil Rub - it adds a lot of flavor without a lot of effort. I definitely need to try this out with my TPC Garlic Slicer. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is "Creamy One Pot Pasta in Dcb"?

Creamy One Pot Pasta in Dcb is a delicious and easy one pot meal that can be made in our Deep Covered Baker (DCB) from Pampered Chef. It is a creamy, cheesy, and flavorful pasta dish that cooks in just one pot, making cleanup a breeze.

2. What ingredients do I need to make Creamy One Pot Pasta in Dcb?

The ingredients for Creamy One Pot Pasta in Dcb are: 1 pound of pasta, 4 cups of liquid (water, broth, or a combination), 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 cup of grated cheese, and any additional seasonings or vegetables of your choice. You will also need the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I use a different type of pasta for this recipe?

Absolutely! You can use any type of pasta you prefer for this recipe. Just keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the type of pasta you use.

4. How do I make Creamy One Pot Pasta in Dcb?

First, preheat your oven to 425°F. Then, add the pasta, liquid, and any additional seasonings or vegetables to the Deep Covered Baker. Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir in the heavy cream and grated cheese. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare Creamy One Pot Pasta in Dcb ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. Just make sure to add the heavy cream and grated cheese right before baking. You may need to adjust the cooking time if the pasta is cold from the refrigerator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom