• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Creamy Lemon Supreme? Look No Further!

In summary, the ingredients for Creamy Lemon Supreme are cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest. You can substitute half and half or whole milk for heavy cream, but the texture and consistency may be slightly different. The crust is made with crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar. The total time for making Creamy Lemon Supreme is about 30 minutes. You can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge, but make sure to cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.
chefaa
Does anyone have the recipe for the Creamy Lemon Supreme? I know it's in the Celebrate Cookbook page 109 but I don't have this cookbook yet.
Thanks in advance!:) :)

chefaa said:
Does anyone have the recipe for the Creamy Lemon Supreme? I know it's in the Celebrate Cookbook page 109 but I don't have this cookbook yet.
Thanks in advance!:) :)

Would it be okay for me to e-mail you

Yes, that would be great!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share the recipe for our Creamy Lemon Supreme with you. It is definitely a delicious and refreshing dessert. Unfortunately, I cannot post the recipe here as it is copyrighted material. However, I would be happy to send it to you through a private message or email. Just let me know and I will make sure you have the recipe in no time. Happy cooking! :)

1. What ingredients do I need for Creamy Lemon Supreme?

The ingredients for Creamy Lemon Supreme include cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest.

2. Can I use a substitute for heavy cream?

Yes, you can substitute half and half or whole milk for heavy cream, but the texture and consistency may be slightly different.

3. How do I make the crust for Creamy Lemon Supreme?

The crust is made with crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar. Mix all three ingredients together and press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.

4. How long does it take to make Creamy Lemon Supreme?

The total time for making Creamy Lemon Supreme is about 30 minutes, including prep and baking time.

5. Can I make Creamy Lemon Supreme ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Creamy Lemon Supreme a day in advance and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • crsnlsa