• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cream Substitute!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Several of the new recipes call for Cream....and while I love cream, I have a problem using it all the time, and especially using it at home, since my DH & DS have some lactose intolerance. Plus, I don't use canned cream soups, so I'm always trying to come up with a good alternative for those. Today, at my local health food store, I found something new! It's called MimicCream, and my friend who works there says it works great! (just not for whipped cream - yet)

I bought some, and I'll be using it soon! Here is the link to the website, for those who may be interested. OH! AND it's completely Vegan, so it's a great alternative for those people too. :D

MimicCreme Non-Dairy Creme Substitute

legacypc46

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2006
Thanks Becky. I took a look at the ingreadients list....nice to see it isn't a chemical list! I'd be curious to see how it handles as a substitute in baking. Have you had an experience with that yet....I'm wondering if the lower fat content will make a noticable difference.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Cool. Thanks for sharing, Becky.

otisbg

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 5, 2008
POOP! Got all excited about that as my grandson has severe allergies to all dairy - and TREE NUTS. So this is a no-go because it contains cashews & almonds. Darn it anyhow.....but please let us know how it works as it may be a good show alternative for the vegans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views