• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Cream Cheese Brownie Bites a delicious addition to a raspberry trifle?

In summary, you make the brownies, fill the mini cups 1/2 full then add the cream cheese mixture and cc and then bake.
amysue80
I am making a rasberry trifle and the mini cream cheese brownies for a shower tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had tried the brownies? I got the recipe from the mini muffin pan file.

1pk fudge brownie mix (prepared)
1 8oz cream cheese
1 egg
1/3 C. sugar
1 bag mini chocalate chips
you make the brownies, fill the mini cups 1/2 full then add the cream cheese mixture and cc and then bake.

just curious if they were good
Thank

My wife bakes the brownies without anything in them. As soon as she takes them out of the oven, she uses the mini tart shaper to push down the center of the brownie. She then adds a mixture of Philadelphia cream cheese cheescake in a tub, a small amount of powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract. That stiffens up the cream cheese cheesecake mixture. She then uses the Easy Accent Decorator and squeezes the mixture into the center of the brownies. She adds a chocolate chip on top of the mixture. It looks great and tastes fabulous. :D

How did your show go? Did you make the cream cheese brownie bites?

Thanks for asking... brownie bites were good.. not as great as expected but the the rasberry trifle I created was HUGE hit!

amysue80 said:
Thanks for asking... brownie bites were good.. not as great as expected but the the rasberry trifle I created was HUGE hit!

Raspberry Trifle sounds great! Would you mind sharing the recipe?

This is what I used:
2 loaf style angel food cakes (I used about 1.25 of the 2 loaves)
2 large cartons lite cool whip
1 pkg sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
2% milk
1/4 cup spreadable fruit, raspberry (could use sugar free rasp preserves too)
2 small cartons raspberries, 1 red, 1 white- if available

Cube angelfood cake
Mix 1/4 spreadable fruit, raspberry into 1 carton cool whip
Mix cheesecake pudding mix and milk- could use skim milk- and set aside

Layer trifle bowl, starting with cubed angelfood cake, covering bottom of bowl
then plain lite cool whip
then 1/2 the cheesecake pudding
then the raspberry cool whip
Repeat 1 time

Cover top of raspberry cool whip with the plain, mound berries on top.

I had a little of plain cool whips left over- not all of all of the ingredients would fit :)

What ingredients are in the Cream Cheese Brownie Bites?

The Cream Cheese Brownie Bites are made with a combination of cream cheese, chocolate, flour, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.

How do I store the Cream Cheese Brownie Bites?

It is best to store the Cream Cheese Brownie Bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.

Can I make the Cream Cheese Brownie Bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cream Cheese Brownie Bites ahead of time. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.

How do I serve the Cream Cheese Brownie Bites?

The Cream Cheese Brownie Bites can be served at room temperature or slightly warmed. You can also sprinkle powdered sugar on top for added sweetness.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Cream Cheese Brownie Bites?

While we recommend following the recipe for the best results, you can substitute the chocolate chips for white chocolate chips or add in chopped nuts for extra crunch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC