• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Holiday Sales with 13 Leads in 30 Days - Sheila's Success Story!

C
CoidgigBese
So happy to have lead eligibility back in time for the holidays. In November, I got 10 HOL orders totaling $332. Also a recruit lead, a "send me a catalog" lead, and a vendor event lead. A grand total of 13 leads in 30 days. I'm in Maryland. It's not like there aren't a ton of other lead eligible people around here. My D is about 10 miles from me and has gotten nowhere near this # of leads. Am I being rewarded for just having regained eligibility? I don't think so. I just hope it keeps up through Dec. for Free for All.

Sheila, girl, get your lead eligibility back!

Anyone else see an amazing increase? I thought for sure I wouldn't get anything on Cyber Monday b/c I had just gotten a lead the day before. Sure enough, got one on Cyber Monday and then on Tues. and Wed., too.

:money::money::money:

I recently got my lead status back and I had no where near the leads I expected. Zero for Cyber Monday and 2 of the leads were for $5 items. Disappointed but hoping December makes up for it! :money:

Congrats girl! Yes, I definitely want my HO leads back! I'm not used to NOT having them. I didn't hit $1,250 for Oct or Nov, so now I have a longer wait. I really need to get off my duff & earn them back! LOL I sat in limbo so long ... I just counted a couple of days ago ... for 2011 I've done a whopping FIVE cooking shows! Everything else has been catalog shows or individual orders sustaining my AD title. There's a small local newspaper that covers the cities on the south side of Dallas. It comes out every other Thursday. So today will be my 2nd ad in their paper. Really wish I could have put more than what the Merrill Ad Generator offers, but oh well! Hoping to start getting some calls off that advertising soon! They also have these little billboards in town (not on the highway) that are a lot cheaper ... only $165 a month. I called Career Solutions since I couldn't find anything in the policy on that. They told me NO. Boo! That sure would have helped! LOL

I have tracked mine year to year and mine are down this year for sure. I know there are at least 1 less person getting them in my area too

I got 14 HO online orders totaling $593 and one for a show and we booked it for Jan 9th. Last December I did over $700 in HO online orders. I know there are a lot of Ds in my area that should be getting them but I'm not sure if they do because I feel like I get a ton...

Okay - you guys aren't going to believe this, but....

I got $950 in online lead orders that came through my website in Nov.

I also got 13 "You have a new lead" emails - several for orders, a couple for vendor events, one who booked a show, and a few complete duds.

Today - I have an online lead order for a DCB! AND an online lead I just got that I need to call.

I KNOW there are other directors and TL in my area who also get HOL, so it's just crazy!

Hey, just enjoy the good fortune girl! :D

Chefbeckyd said:
Okay - you guys aren't going to believe this, but....

I got $950 in online lead orders that came through my website in Nov.

I also got 13 "You have a new lead" emails - several for orders, a couple for vendor events, one who booked a show, and a few complete duds.

Today - I have an online lead order for a DCB! AND an online lead I just got that I need to call.

I KNOW there are other directors and TL in my area who also get HOL, so it's just crazy!

Wahooo for you!!! Congrats!! I only got 6 online orders... yes 6 in Nov.... how is that even possible. I had more online orders in July!!

I'm SO glad I got my leads back for Nov/Dec....for Nov, got 10 orders total 440.40 & a recruit lead ( signed the same day I got the email!!) And a Holiday show in a womans house!! TY TY TY Pampered Chef!!!! :woohoo:

Wow - just got ONE HO lead order for the 5- piece Executive Set and 12" Executive Skillet + the Drainer --- $456! Wish they would have called me, though....I could have saved them the $100 in shipping!

Nice surprise! Congrats girl!!!

jwpamp said:
Wow - just got ONE HO lead order for the 5- piece Executive Set and 12" Executive Skillet + the Drainer --- $456! Wish they would have called me, though....I could have saved them the $100 in shipping!

Man! :( My leads are all for $5 to $10 purchases lately. I'm due for a good one.

Congrats to you all who have lucked out!

It's the 4th... I've gotten an HO lead order every day so far... over $250! :woohoo:

You go girl!

I have been getting HO lead orders every other day since Thanksgiving. I got one yesterday for an exec 12inch skillet! Happy to see that!! Most have been smaller orders, but they sure add up fast and with the 5% inPC dollars that is a nice little bonus too!

DIANE

New DIRECTOR as of Dec 1st!

I LOVE MY Pampered Chef business!!

Congrats Diane! What a nice surprise!!! :D

Now for the last 4 days, I've averaged 2 HOL orders on my website, and almost every day I've also had a HOL to contact. I've noticed for the orders on my website, they seem to be batching them. (and I admit - I'm obsessively watching my shipping page!:eek:) My orders seem to be coming at the same time, in the evening. Yesterday, I was checking off and on throughout the day, and then, at around 8pm, two orders appeared on my shipping page. I had 2 appear at the same time on the 8th, and 3 that appeared at the same time on the 6th. All came in the evening.

While mildly frustrating - it's also GREAT! I'm loving watching my totals go up - :woohoo: YEA for PC Dollars coming my way! :woohoo:

Chefbeckyd said:
Now for the last 4 days, I've averaged 2 HOL orders on my website, and almost every day I've also had a HOL to contact. I've noticed for the orders on my website, they seem to be batching them. (and I admit - I'm obsessively watching my shipping page!:eek:) My orders seem to be coming at the same time, in the evening. Yesterday, I was checking off and on throughout the day, and then, at around 8pm, two orders appeared on my shipping page. I had 2 appear at the same time on the 8th, and 3 that appeared at the same time on the 6th. All came in the evening.

While mildly frustrating - it's also GREAT! I'm loving watching my totals go up - :woohoo: YEA for PC Dollars coming my way! :woohoo:

Congrats!! :clap: ...But I am so jealous! I have had maybe 6 since Nov 30 and other than one for $50 gift certificate they have all been tiny ($5-10 orders). These people are paying more for shipping than the items. lol Oh, well... LAST year I did really well with these so I guess it's my down year. :cry:

Wow Becky! I have received 1 per day the last 3 days in a row and was happy about that! That is fabulous!! You need more consultants in your area! ;)

sassypip said:
Wow Becky! I have received 1 per day the last 3 days in a row and was happy about that! That is fabulous!! You need more consultants in your area! ;)

Lots of consultants in my area...I guess just not many who qualify for leads. :) I've had at least one order every day this month, and most days I've had 2 orders. One day, I had 3!

Becky, I think you and Colleen are the only people in MI getting HO leads.

I'm thrilled about my online orders for Nov. and Dec. Being the negative person I am, I would like to take a moment to complain about a couple of leads. Three of them have been for vendor events. One was at an apt. complex "our residents always come over for our gatherings to eat and drink." Maybe they usually do, but they didn't this night. Only one other vendor there and maybe a dozen residents showed up. I split the time with someone on my team, 30 min. drive each way for each of us. Zero sales. She just scheduled a Jan. show with 2 guys from there so hopefully that will result in something. Lead #2 (contacted me last week) wanted vendors for an evening living nativity performance this Sat. at a large church that includes daytime activities on performance day. Fee of $65, which she thought was reasonable. I told her it was high. I also suspect the crowd would not have resulted in much so gave it a pass. Just those two would not have me complaining. The most recent one was 2 days ago for a hotel that's doing their client appreciation event on the 20th and only 2 days ago decided they might want to have vendors there. I said sure, someone can be there (only a 2-hour event), but realize that we'll have to take orders and it's after the regular shipping deadline. I belong to a large FB group of vendors and mentioned that I could connect her with other vendors. She said she would get back to me with what they decided to do. Wouldn't you know, I think she went on FB and found the group and didn't get back to me. The creator of the FB group posts last night that a "friend" is looking for a few cash and carry people for the 20th at (names the hotel). Thanks for wasting my lead spot with your spur of the moment "maybe we'll have vendors for holiday shopping" idea, for not getting back to me, and for not giving me credit for connecting her with these other people. I talked to her today. She said "yeah, I saw you posted on the FB group about the event." No wonder the moderator is asking people if the group should become a private group. I've added her to my e-mail contacts so hopefully the next time they plan something for vendors and do what she says they've done before in the past with 10-15 vendors she will contact me and not go through the lead system again, or even the FB group.

OK, thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Petty, I know, but that's what I do best. :)

Becca_in_MD said:
Becky, I think you and Colleen are the only people in MI getting HO leads.

I'm thrilled about my online orders for Nov. and Dec. Being the negative person I am, I would like to take a moment to complain about a couple of leads. Three of them have been for vendor events. One was at an apt. complex "our residents always come over for our gatherings to eat and drink." Maybe they usually do, but they didn't this night. Only one other vendor there and maybe a dozen residents showed up. I split the time with someone on my team, 30 min. drive each way for each of us. Zero sales. She just scheduled a Jan. show with 2 guys from there so hopefully that will result in something. Lead #2 (contacted me last week) wanted vendors for an evening living nativity performance this Sat. at a large church that includes daytime activities on performance day. Fee of $65, which she thought was reasonable. I told her it was high. I also suspect the crowd would not have resulted in much so gave it a pass. Just those two would not have me complaining. The most recent one was 2 days ago for a hotel that's doing their client appreciation event on the 20th and only 2 days ago decided they might want to have vendors there. I said sure, someone can be there (only a 2-hour event), but realize that we'll have to take orders and it's after the regular shipping deadline. I belong to a large FB group of vendors and mentioned that I could connect her with other vendors. She said she would get back to me with what they decided to do. Wouldn't you know, I think she went on FB and found the group and didn't get back to me. The creator of the FB group posts last night that a "friend" is looking for a few cash and carry people for the 20th at (names the hotel). Thanks for wasting my lead spot with your spur of the moment "maybe we'll have vendors for holiday shopping" idea, for not getting back to me, and for not giving me credit for connecting her with these other people. I talked to her today. She said "yeah, I saw you posted on the FB group about the event." No wonder the moderator is asking people if the group should become a private group. I've added her to my e-mail contacts so hopefully the next time they plan something for vendors and do what she says they've done before in the past with 10-15 vendors she will contact me and not go through the lead system again, or even the FB group.

OK, thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Petty, I know, but that's what I do best. :)

I really dislike Vendor Event HOL's. I consider them to almost always be a waste of a lead, and it seems like this time of the year, there are a lot of them. But then, I'm not someone who likes Vendor events anyway. I only do them if I know it's going to be a successful event and if it costs $30 or less. And I limit them to one a month at the most. Honestly, I'm much more successful at just doing shows. I can do a two hour show, make $200, make 12 new friends/customers, and get a couple bookings and a recruit lead. OR I can go and stand at a vendor event that costs more than I make, get a bunch of leads that I have to call, and no one answers, MAYBE book a show or two, and spend 4-6 hours there. Nope. Not worth it to me.

1. What is the significance of having lead eligibility back in time for the holidays?

Having lead eligibility back during the holidays allows for greater potential to generate leads and increase sales. This means more opportunities for success and growth during the busy holiday season.

2. How many leads did Sheila get in 30 days and how much did she make from them?

Sheila got a total of 13 leads in 30 days, with 10 HOL orders totaling $332. This is a significant success and shows the potential for increased sales with lead eligibility.

3. Why does Sheila believe that she is not being rewarded for regaining eligibility?

Sheila believes she is not being rewarded solely for regaining eligibility because she is in an area with many other lead eligible individuals, yet she was able to generate a higher number of leads than others in her area.

4. Is anyone else seeing a significant increase in leads and sales after regaining lead eligibility?

According to Sheila, she has seen a significant increase in leads and sales after regaining lead eligibility. It would be interesting to see if others have had similar experiences.

5. How did Sheila's leads and sales fare on Cyber Monday and the following days?

Despite thinking she wouldn't get any leads on Cyber Monday due to recently receiving one, Sheila was pleasantly surprised to receive a lead on that day, as well as the following days on Tuesday and Wednesday. This shows that lead eligibility can bring in consistent leads and sales during busy shopping days like Cyber Monday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • chefmoseley