1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Crazy fall bookings!

1. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

I'm so excited! My fall calendar is booking up already! I've got 5 in August, 4 in September (plus I'm doing a fair), 2 in October and 2 in November already! I'm going to conference next week (Session #3) and know that this will help even more!! Woo Hoo! Hope everyone else is doing great too!

2. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

You are doing awesome! :) I need to get on the phone. I'll be at conference 2 next week and will get jump started. I have 2 shows in August and 1 in sept with a fair. Good LUCK :)

Jul 9, 2005
  3. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Congratulations!!

I am leaving for conference in a few hours (my flight leaves Phoenix at 6:30am) :eek:

That is really great to be booked so far in advance. I should be getting these people who keep telling me in the fall to settle on a month and possibly a date. Good work!!

Jul 10, 2005
  4. Debunny

Debunny Member

Good Job!

That is great!! I only have one show lined up so far for this month and then nothing :( Hopefully I will get some bookings off of it though.

Jul 10, 2005
Have something to add?