• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Fundraise for a Shelter with Pampered Pet Treat Recipes?

In summary, "Crazy - Any Pet Treat Recipes" are made with all-natural, human-grade ingredients that are safe for your pet to eat. The recipes can be easily customized to fit your pet's dietary restrictions and are simple to make at home with minimal ingredients and prep time. They are also perfect for training purposes and can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
dkitten13
I adopted a cat from our local shelter and they are desperate for funds. I want to ask the girl there to possibly have a fund raiser and thought it would be cute to do a pet treat theme!

Thanks,

Deborah

there is a chic little dog store downtown that i love to go into whenever i am in the area. they have a wall of treats for your dogs (like a candy store - you grab a bag & pick out which "treat" you want to take home). im sure my dogs appreciate it when i get to go to that store too. some of the treats have sprinkles and they look like they belong in a real bakery.

anyway - i found this website. there are a ton out there. i just googled "pet recipes"..
http://www.thepoop.com/pooppantry/

Go to files and type in Pampered Pet - there are a couple of files for this type of show.

You can also just type in Pet and find more files, but you have to weed through all of the Appetizer files too. :rolleyes:

1. What ingredients are safe for my pet to eat in "Crazy - Any Pet Treat Recipes?"

Our "Crazy - Any Pet Treat Recipes" are made with all-natural, human-grade ingredients that are safe for your pet to eat. We use ingredients like pumpkin, peanut butter, oats, and vegetables to create nutritious and delicious treats for your furry friend.

2. Can I customize the recipes to fit my pet's dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily customize our "Crazy - Any Pet Treat Recipes" to fit your pet's specific dietary needs. Our recipes include options for grain-free, gluten-free, and vegan treats, so you can cater to your pet's individual needs.

3. Are these recipes easy to make at home?

Absolutely! Our "Crazy - Any Pet Treat Recipes" are designed to be simple and easy to make at home. They require only a few ingredients, minimal prep time, and basic kitchen tools. Plus, making your own pet treats is a fun and rewarding experience for both you and your pet.

4. Can I use these treats for training purposes?

Yes, our "Crazy - Any Pet Treat Recipes" are perfect for training purposes. They are small, bite-sized treats that are easy for your pet to eat quickly while training. Plus, you can feel good about using all-natural, healthy treats as rewards for your pet's good behavior.

5. Are there any special storage instructions for these treats?

Our "Crazy - Any Pet Treat Recipes" should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator to maintain freshness. They can also be frozen for longer storage. Just make sure to label the container with the date and treat name for easy organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • infernogrl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
infernogrl
  • dkitten13