• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I use instead of SW Seasoning for my Ultimate Chicken Fajitas?

In summary, Sw Seasoning is a signature blend of herbs and spices exclusive to Pampered Chef. It adds a burst of flavor to dishes and is a key ingredient in many products. While other spices can be substituted, using Sw Seasoning is recommended for the best results. It can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or customer service. Sw Seasoning is gluten-free and free of major allergens. To maintain freshness, it should be stored in a cool, dry place and used within 12 months of opening.
deanna_g
Well, I have a show this afternoon....a BIG show.....and we're doing Ultimate Chicken Fajitas. I have plenty of the Chipotle Rub, but I didn't realize until I was packing my bag just now that I'm out of SW Seasoning! What can I use to sub?

I don't use the SW, just the Chipotle - and a squeeze of lime and some salt.

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't use the SW, just the Chipotle - and a squeeze of lime and some salt.

Same here.

2 Tablespoons of chipotle rub

Awesome! Thanks, guys!

1. What is Sw Seasoning and why is it important?

Sw Seasoning is a signature blend of herbs and spices used in many Pampered Chef recipes. It adds a delicious burst of flavor to dishes and is an essential ingredient in many of our products.

2. Can I substitute Sw Seasoning with other spices?

While we always encourage experimenting with flavors, we recommend using Sw Seasoning for the best results in our recipes. However, you can try using a combination of garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning as a substitute.

3. How can I purchase Sw Seasoning?

Sw Seasoning is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase it directly from a consultant or through a party or online order. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant near you.

4. Is Sw Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, Sw Seasoning is gluten-free and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. It is also free from major allergens such as milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.

5. How should I store Sw Seasoning?

To maintain its freshness and flavor, we recommend storing Sw Seasoning in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It is best to use it within 12 months of opening, but it can last longer if stored properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • JBigler
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jkinak
Replies