• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is the Cranberry Tool Turnabout Only Available on the Customer Side?

In summary, the "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" is a versatile and dishwasher safe kitchen tool used for scooping, measuring, and scraping various ingredients such as cranberry sauce, jam, and other spreads. It can also be used for other foods like peanut butter and cookie dough and has clearly marked measurements for easy measuring. The tool is made of durable and heat-resistant nylon for safe use with hot or cold ingredients.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know why the cranberry tool turnabout is available on the customer side of the outlet, but not on the consultant side?

It's not on the customer side either now... I guess they ran out...

It seems to come and go! Not sure why. I ordered 2 about a month ago. Would LOVE to order more! My customers LOVE the color!!! I even sold my personal one! LOL!!! Need another one to replace it. :D

i have one i have only used it at booths to put the samll stuff in it and have box so if you do want it it is for sale.

They're not cranberry, they're cinnamon. Totally different color.That's meant as a helpful hint, since the cinnamon really clashes with the cranberry items in the catalog. I'd hate for someone to get one and be completely disappointed with the color, since outlet items are not returnable.

milkangel said:
i have one i have only used it at booths to put the samll stuff in it and have box so if you do want it it is for sale.

I'm interested - please email or pm me if you would like to sell it. [email protected]

Thanks.

Ann,

Is it like the old style with a smaller turning base?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Ann,

Is it like the old style with a smaller turning base?

Yes, it is the old style. And as Ann said, it's not cranberry. I'd call it a dark terra cotta color.

chefjeanine said:
Yes, it is the old style. And as Ann said, it's not cranberry. I'd call it a dark terra cotta color.

Many thanks!

sorrythe tool turn about sold.

1. What is the "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" used for?

The "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" is a versatile kitchen tool designed for easy scooping, measuring, and scraping of various ingredients such as cranberry sauce, jam, and other spreads.

2. Is the "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

3. Can the "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" be used for other foods besides cranberry sauce?

Absolutely! The "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" can be used for scooping and measuring other spreads like peanut butter, hummus, and even cookie dough.

4. How does the "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" measure ingredients?

The "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" has clearly marked measurements on the side, allowing you to easily scoop and measure the perfect amount of your desired ingredient.

5. What material is the "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" made of?

The "Cranberry Tool Turnabout" is made of durable and heat-resistant nylon, making it safe to use with hot or cold ingredients and ensuring its longevity in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd