• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Striped Bag - Shop Now & Add a Pop of Color to Your Wardrobe!

In summary, Heather is still looking for the cranberry striped bag to buy off someone. Crystal is the one who offers to sell it to her. Heather, Merrill, and Heather's mom are looking for the same bag.
I have the bag $30; apron; $20; tablecloth $20 and pouch $10. Let me know if you are still interested.

Janice Stroud said:
I have the bag $30; apron; $20; tablecloth $20 and pouch $10. Let me know if you are still interested.

I'm interested in the bag!!!!!

I just PM'd you!

AZPampered Chef said:
Oops, sorry...I didn't realize that. I thought it was the same thing as "PM me with your offers."

OK, well in that case, it's $30 plus shipping. I have a paypal account and would prefer to use that for payment.

That's auction too and isn't really allowed - people have gotten by with it though which, IMHO, is unfair to others - especially the buyers. We are not supposed to sell for more than we paid or it is worth. Incentives are hard because we don't know their worth until the 1099's come out but we can guess from previous things.

I want the apron :) and the pouch :) I just sent ya a pm let me know thanks.

I can do a paypal for it today.

Anyone else have a bag? I'm interested!

I'm a little late in the game, but would be interested in the tote bag, apron, tablecloth and pouch, if anyone has them available (new) and is willing to part with them.
Thanks, Laurie

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Theresa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ