• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Oval Baker- Anyone Have One?

In summary, the Cranberry Oval Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used for baking, cooking, and serving a variety of dishes. It is microwave and oven safe, freezer safe, and dishwasher safe. The baker is approximately 14 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2 inches deep, making it convenient for family meals and entertaining. The use of stoneware for baking offers even heat distribution, non-stick properties, and safety with metal utensils.
kdangel518
Gold Member
It was my very first piece of stoneware, and one of my favorites. And it now has a HUGE chip in it which makes me SO sad :cry:

Does anyone have a cranberry oval baker they would be willing to sell? It's only a matter of time before it cracks- the chip went pretty deep :(

I have one new in Box...

etteluap70PC said:
I have one new in Box...

YAY!!! Paulette you have a PM :sing:

What is the Cranberry Oval Baker used for?

The Cranberry Oval Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used for baking, cooking, and serving a variety of dishes. It is perfect for casseroles, roasts, desserts, and more.

Can the Cranberry Oval Baker be used in the microwave and oven?

Yes, the Cranberry Oval Baker is microwave and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also freezer safe, making it convenient for storing leftovers.

How large is the Cranberry Oval Baker?

The Cranberry Oval Baker is approximately 14 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2 inches deep. It can hold up to 2.5 quarts of food, making it ideal for family meals and entertaining.

Is the Cranberry Oval Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cranberry Oval Baker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

What is the benefit of using stoneware for baking?

Stoneware is a durable and versatile material that provides even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes. It is also non-stick and retains heat, keeping food warm for longer. Additionally, stoneware is safe to use with metal utensils and does not contain harmful chemicals like Teflon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • PamperChefCarol