• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Microfiber Towel Warning

In summary, the cranberry microfiber towel warning is to inform customers that the product should not be used on delicate or sensitive surfaces such as non-stick pans, high gloss or painted surfaces, and electronic screens. Using the towel on these surfaces can cause scratching or damage. However, it is safe to use on most kitchen surfaces as long as the mentioned surfaces are avoided. To clean the towel without causing damage, it is recommended to machine wash it in cold water and avoid using fabric softener or bleach.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey everyone!! Be sure to let your customers know to WASH the cranberry towel a few times with other red stuff before using it. It bleeds and gets red dye on everything if you don't.

Uh-oh....you didn't wash it with whites did you? Thanks for the warning.

Did you contact PC about this? I am thinking it bled on whatever you were using it on while wet?

I just bought one for each of the men on my Christmas list (the women are getting the purple one). I think after learning this, I may just put them all in the washer BEFORE giving them and then adding a note that I prewashed them so they would be able to use them right away.

Thanks for the heads up!

I do think we need to contact HO. I even washed mine in cold water and could not believe how much it bled.

lacychef said:
Uh-oh....you didn't wash it with whites did you? Thanks for the warning.

No...a hostess of mine laid it down on her pale yellow dish towel after drying dishes with it -- and it bled on her yellow towel.

I am planning to call HO on Tuesday (are they open on Monday this week?)

Why wouldn't they be? Is it some holiday I'm spacing out about? If so, wouldn't be the first time. :D

Columbus day, but it's October 9 this year. :)

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As a consultant, I always make sure to mention the importance of washing our microfiber towels before using them. This helps to prevent any potential bleeding of colors onto other items. Thank you for reminding us to pass this important tip onto our customers as well. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the cranberry microfiber towel warning?

The cranberry microfiber towel warning is meant to inform customers that the product is not safe to use on certain surfaces.

2. Which surfaces should I avoid using the cranberry microfiber towel on?

You should avoid using the cranberry microfiber towel on delicate or sensitive surfaces such as non-stick pans, high gloss or painted surfaces, and electronic screens.

3. What happens if I use the cranberry microfiber towel on these surfaces?

Using the cranberry microfiber towel on these surfaces can cause scratching or damage, which may not be easily reversible.

4. Can I still use the cranberry microfiber towel in my kitchen?

Yes, the cranberry microfiber towel is safe to use on most kitchen surfaces, such as countertops and appliances. Just make sure to avoid using it on the surfaces mentioned in the warning.

5. How can I clean the cranberry microfiber towel without causing damage?

To safely clean the cranberry microfiber towel, machine wash it in cold water and hang it to dry. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach, as these can affect the towel's performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dhclemons
  • PamperedGinger