• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing the Lid of a Cranberry DCB Maining Box

In summary, to remove the lid from the Cranberry DCB Maining Box, gently press down on the center of the lid and lift it up. The lid is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F, but should not be placed under the broiler or on the stovetop. To clean the lid, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water, avoiding harsh abrasives and prolonged soaking. The lid is not microwave safe and should only be used in the oven. In case the lid breaks, contact customer service for a replacement under the limited warranty.
shelleyw95
Droped the box at the show and the lid broke, would like to replace just the lid if possible(realizing it won"t be an exact fit) but I use the cranberry DCB maining for show not for demo.

I don't know if this helps, but I recently had a customer who had a broken lid and when I contacted the solution center to see about replacing just the lid, they replaced the whole thing. Looks like replacing just the lid is not an option right now.
I did recommend to them that that might be a good thing to do. We'll see!

Good luck!

My lid broke...the knob came off! And they sent me an entire DCB to replace the lid, too.

1. How do I remove the lid from the Cranberry DCB Maining Box?

To remove the lid, gently press down on the center of the lid and lift it up. Use caution as the lid may be hot from being in the oven.

2. Can the lid of the Cranberry DCB Maining Box be used in the oven?

Yes, the lid is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. However, do not place the lid under the broiler or on the stovetop.

3. How do I clean the lid of the Cranberry DCB Maining Box?

The lid is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using harsh abrasives or soaking the lid for extended periods of time.

4. Can the lid of the Cranberry DCB Maining Box be used in the microwave?

No, the lid is not microwave safe. It is only safe to use in the oven.

5. What should I do if the lid of my Cranberry DCB Maining Box breaks?

If the lid breaks, please contact our customer service for a replacement lid. Our lids come with a limited warranty, so we will be happy to assist you with a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Lifeat50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lamarquepchef
  • jbondr