• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cranberry Covered Baker at a Discount - Any Leads?

In summary, a Cranberry Covered Baker is a stoneware baking dish with a glazed interior that is specifically designed for making cranberry dishes. It is easy to use in the oven, and the lid helps to trap steam for moist and flavorful results. It is not safe for use on the stovetop, but it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The Baker can be used for a variety of dishes, not just cranberry ones.
sailortena
Hi all ... I am looking to get this item for cooking shows next month, but can't afford to buy it all in the sample package it's in. I am doing my own show this month, but I don't have enough in sales to get it at 50% off or as a free product. :(

Did anyone get an extra or whatever they are willing to part with at the 50% off sample price or they have a slot that their host is not using for a half-priced product?

Thanks for your help.

1. What is a Cranberry Covered Baker?

A Cranberry Covered Baker is a unique baking dish specifically designed for making delicious cranberry dishes. It is made of stoneware and has a special glazed interior that helps to evenly distribute heat and prevent food from sticking.

2. How do I use the Cranberry Covered Baker?

The Cranberry Covered Baker is very easy to use. Simply preheat your oven to the desired temperature, place your ingredients in the baker, cover with the lid, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. The lid helps to trap steam, ensuring moist and flavorful results.

3. Can I use the Cranberry Covered Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Cranberry Covered Baker is not safe for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

4. How do I clean the Cranberry Covered Baker?

The Cranberry Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. If you prefer to hand wash, simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware surface to prevent scratches.

5. What types of dishes can I make in the Cranberry Covered Baker?

The Cranberry Covered Baker is perfect for making a variety of cranberry dishes such as cranberry bread, cranberry sauce, and even cranberry casserole. It can also be used for other types of dishes like roasted vegetables or chicken dishes. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AmandaKeyser
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies