• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make a delicious Cranberry Brie Pizza without a photo?

S
sarahmarie
This is NOT a PC recipe. But it was so yummy and PC like. (allrecipes.com) I would add the photo on here but it doesnt look good at all. I made the pizza without the photo and mine was beautiful!

Brie and Cranberry Pizza
Submitted by: Sally
Rated: 5 out of 5 by 55 members Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes Ready In: 25 Minutes
Yields: 8 servings

"I love baked Brie. This is an easy and delicious way to prepare it. Any kind of jam may be used in place of cranberry sauce (I like raspberry). I have been told by many that they'd like to make a meal out of it."

INGREDIENTS:
1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated
crescent rolls
8 ounces cubed Brie cheese 3/4 cup whole berry cranberry
sauce
1/2 cup chopped pecans

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12 inch pizza pan or 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Arrange in the pan with tips towards the center and lightly press together.
3. Bake 5 minutes, or until lightly brown.
4. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with pieces of Brie cheese. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cheese. Top with pecans.
5. Bake an additional 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Cool 5 minutes and cut into wedges or squares.

YUM!!! You bringing that to our next meeting? I ate your last cookies for breakfast the next day! :D

Oh my gosh, that sounds GOOD!

OMG that sounds amazing...and I am only 90 minutes from Naples...what time shall I be over?

Turkey?What about adding some left over turkey to that pizza- GOing to try it soon!

turkey? wow. that actually sounds good. i would NEVER have thought of that.

That all sounds so good!! I am starving. I am working on a recipe myself that I will post on here when I get it all right. I made it last night and it was so good. Only problem is, I am bad about measuring, so I need to make it again and measure so I can post it. It was stove top stuffing layered with a mixture of chicken breast, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk, swiss cheese and PC garlic Pepper seasoning. I need to try it again with double the stuffing. It wasn't quite enough. I made it in the deep covered baker. I know it would also be good with turkey and dried cranberries and/or toasted almonds.

1. Can I use a different type of jam instead of cranberry sauce?

Yes, you can use any type of jam that you prefer. Raspberry jam is a popular alternative, but feel free to experiment with different flavors!

2. Is there a specific type of Brie cheese that works best for this recipe?

No, you can use any type of Brie cheese that you prefer. You can use a wedge or a round, as long as it is cubed and can be easily spread on the pizza.

3. Can I use a different type of nuts instead of pecans?

Yes, you can use any type of nuts that you prefer. Walnuts or almonds would work well in this recipe.

4. Can I use a different type of crust instead of crescent rolls?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust if you prefer. A pre-made pizza crust or homemade dough would also work well with this recipe.

5. Can I make this pizza ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this pizza ahead of time and reheat it. However, it is best served fresh out of the oven for the best flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies