• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Cranberry Accents on Stop Sell

In summary, a customer ordered pizza crust mix and purple handy scraper, but they were both discontinued and the customer did not receive a refund.
ShellBeach
Aaargh. I was horrified when I tried to submit my host's show from February. Got a message that the small & medium cranberry plates were gone!

Didn't collect all the funds from the host until Monday on the way to work. Had to wait until Tuesday to deposit to my bank. Wish I would have made the time Tuesday to submit the order!

What a mess. If I see 'em on the outlet next year I'll be bummed!

Just looking for some sympathy. I know it's my fault for not reading newswire, but honestly, I never thought these items were popular enough for a stop sell!

I understand your frustration...I felt the same way with the purple handi scraper. They were gone before I had a chance to submit my final February shows.

I think HO is really watching their product quantities and sometimes they run a bit short when they discontinue an item. The outlet shows it because hardly anything is on there anymore plus we didn't have mystery boxes at conference last year. They seem to be doing a much better job at controlling inventory.

Yeah, I had ordered a bunch of the pizza crust mix for a past host & myself and got notified 2 conflicting things. One said I needed to call and see about getting a refund, the other said they were on back order. So I called and they said we can't get any of the ones I ordered. I submitted this show on Feb. 28th. Worst of it was that for some ridiculous reason, they couldn't credit our cards properly. My customer ordered 3 boxes, I ordered 4 (for my mom) and split the shipping. She also was a past host, so there was a discount. She paid her part on her CC, and I paid the balance w/ my personal CC, not my PC one. The CS rep said she couldn't refund us that same way. She ended up calling me back this morning and said that they will issue the refund to my PC debit card and then I'll have to reimburse my customer. :grumpy:

I had the same problem with the pizza crust. I got an email saying it was back-ordered and one saying to call HO. When I called I was told they were out of them as well. What I found was funny is that I had the show delivered before I even got the emails from HO, that is what I found frustrating.

Ok you guys they sent an email two weeks ago telling us that they were not going to offer these anymore after the 28th, period.

I submitted mine on the 28th, I knew there would be a chance it would be gone...I'm just frustrated they couldn't refund me the same way it was entered in on P3.

I missed the e-mail about the Season's Best, but I just took them off of the order and everyone who ordered it will get the SS/10 AND SS/11 SB because I couldn't get the FW10 and I didn't have enough myself to give the customers.

I'm hoping two cookbooks for the price of one will make them happy.

Nanisu said:
Ok you guys they sent an email two weeks ago telling us that they were not going to offer these anymore after the 28th, period.

I get that, Nancy. Yes, it's definitely a good thing that they are watching inventory better. I still wanted to rant. Hence the "rant" in the title. I still suspect they will show up on the outlet when they could have been sold at full price. mutter... mutter...

Oh yeah, I thought about getting more pizza crust & the purple handy scraper, too, but knew this show wouldn't close in time for that.:grumpy:

1. What does "Cranberry Accents on Stop Sell" mean?

"Cranberry Accents on Stop Sell" refers to a temporary restriction placed on the sale of cranberry-based products, often due to a shortage or quality issue with the product.

2. Why are cranberry accents put on stop sell?

Cranberry accents may be put on stop sell for a variety of reasons, including a shortage of cranberries, a quality issue with the product, or a marketing decision by the company.

3. How long does "Cranberry Accents on Stop Sell" typically last?

The length of time that "Cranberry Accents on Stop Sell" lasts can vary, but it is typically temporary and can range from a few weeks to a few months.

4. Will "Cranberry Accents on Stop Sell" affect the availability of other products?

In most cases, "Cranberry Accents on Stop Sell" will only affect the availability of cranberry-based products. However, if the shortage or quality issue is significant, it may also impact other products that use cranberry as an ingredient.

5. How can I find out when "Cranberry Accents on Stop Sell" is lifted?

The best way to find out when "Cranberry Accents on Stop Sell" is lifted is to check with the company or brand that produces the affected products. They will likely make an announcement or update their website and social media pages when the restriction is lifted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Chef Diane