• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cran Raspberry Fizz: A Refreshing Drink for Tonight's Show | 7up Substitute

In summary, Cran Raspberry Fizz is a refreshing and delicious drink mix made with real cranberries and raspberries. To make it, simply mix 1 scoop of the drink mix with 8 ounces of water and add fresh fruit or ice for extra flavor. It is also gluten-free and contains approximately 30 servings per container. Additionally, Cran Raspberry Fizz can be used in cocktails or mocktails by mixing it with your favorite spirits or sparkling water.
ldynred7
HI
I am making this for a show tonight. I picked up 7up instead of ginger ale, do you think it will taste ok? I really don't feel like going back to the store today.
Thanks

It'll be fine. Maybe a tad sweeter, but if you ask me, that's not a problem :D

for your help.I think it will still taste good! 7up has a similar flavor profile to ginger ale, so it should work well in your drink. Plus, it's always good to experiment and try new things in the kitchen. Who knows, you might discover a new favorite drink combination! Enjoy your show tonight.

What is Cran Raspberry Fizz?

Cran Raspberry Fizz is a refreshing and delicious drink mix made with real cranberries and raspberries.

How do I make Cran Raspberry Fizz?

To make Cran Raspberry Fizz, simply mix 1 scoop of the drink mix with 8 ounces of water and stir until well combined. You can also add fresh fruit or ice for an extra burst of flavor.

Is Cran Raspberry Fizz gluten-free?

Yes, Cran Raspberry Fizz is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

How many servings are in one container of Cran Raspberry Fizz?

Each container of Cran Raspberry Fizz contains approximately 30 servings, making it perfect for parties or everyday use.

Can I use Cran Raspberry Fizz in cocktails or mocktails?

Yes, Cran Raspberry Fizz can be used as a fun and flavorful addition to cocktails or mocktails. Try mixing it with your favorite spirits or sparkling water for a tasty and festive drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MomToEli
Replies
Views
rennea
  • PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies