• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thawing Concentrate for Cran Raspberry Fizz: A How-To Guide

In summary, the cran raspberry fizz can be made with or without the concentrate, and it can be made with or without the sherbet.
ChefJoyJ
Do you thaw the concentrate for the cran raspberry fizz before making? When reading the directions it said pour the concentrate in, but if it is frozen, it's less of a pour and more of a plop. :)

I usually get out any concentrate and run it under warm water for a couple minutes or just leave it out for a few minutes. I haven't made that drink since last year, but it is sooo good. I don't remember how I did it, though.

I bring the ingreidients to my shows & when I get there, it is usually already defrosted. The sherbet is also melted as well....HTH

Ginger428 said:
I bring the ingreidients to my shows & when I get there, it is usually already defrosted. The sherbet is also melted as well....HTH

Ditto. It defrost before guests arrive. Yummy! This is my companion to appetizers this month.

Great! I'll defrost it now. I wanted to make a trial run of it before a show on Friday. My DH and DD get to be my guinea pigs. :)

So I should defrost the sorbet too?? :confused:

You don't need to. If you leave it frozen, it makes the drink a little slushy.

Mmmm...thanks! I'm looking forward to making it in a little bit. It's going to be quite tasty! :)

When I made it at my show Saturday, I did the variation of trimming the rims of the cups with zest and sugar. It gave me a chance to cross sell more: talk about the cranberry appetizer plates (I placed the mixer on to dip cups in), prep bowls, I talked about the lemon cakes I make in them with lemon slices from the Ultimate Mandoline. A simple recipe can really sell many products.

If your host forgets to take out the concentrate, you can use the Mix 'N Chop to break it up. Makes another great use for it. Sometimes I don't tell the host to take it out just so I can show it....sells them every time! :)

Great idea for cross selling products! One of my clients said it works great for margaritas too. Yum sounds good right now.

1. How should I store the Thawing Concentrate for Cran Raspberry Fizz?

The Thawing Concentrate for Cran Raspberry Fizz should be stored in the freezer until ready to use. Once thawed, it can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.

2. Can I thaw the concentrate in the microwave?

It is not recommended to thaw the concentrate in the microwave as it may affect the taste and consistency of the drink. It is best to thaw it in the refrigerator overnight.

3. How long does it take for the concentrate to thaw?

The thawing time for the concentrate will vary depending on the temperature of your refrigerator. On average, it takes about 8-10 hours to thaw completely in the refrigerator.

4. Can I use the concentrate to make other drinks besides Cran Raspberry Fizz?

Yes, the Thawing Concentrate for Cran Raspberry Fizz can be used to make other refreshing drinks such as mocktails, cocktails, and smoothies. Get creative and experiment with different flavors!

5. How much concentrate should I use for each serving?

The recommended ratio for the Thawing Concentrate for Cran Raspberry Fizz is 1 part concentrate to 3 parts sparkling water. However, you can adjust the ratio to your desired taste preference. One 32 oz. jar of concentrate can make approximately 16 servings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MomToEli
Replies
Views
rennea
  • PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies