• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cran-Raspberry Fizz Recipe for Your Big Staff Party - Tips & Tricks

In summary, the Cran-Raspberry Fizz recipe requires 1 can of cranberry sauce, 1 cup of raspberry juice, 1 liter of lemon-lime soda, and 1 cup of vodka (optional), as well as ice and fresh raspberries for garnish. It makes 6-8 servings and can be made ahead of time by mixing all the ingredients (except the ice and raspberries) in a pitcher and storing it in the fridge. The best way to serve it is in a pitcher or large drink dispenser, but pre-scooping ice into glasses and topping with the mixture is also an option. A non-alcoholic version can be made by omitting the vodka or using a non-alcoholic sparkling juice instead of
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight is my big staff party and I am making the Cranberry Raspberry Fizz for it. I've never made it before and was wondering how far in advance does anyone think I could make it up? Is it meant to be "slushy-ish"? Sorry if this is a stupid question.:eek:

It is WONDERFUL!!! I've made it a few times now & everyone loves it! Its not really suppossed to be slushy, also instead of plain Ginger Ale, I use Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale. One party they started added wine & said it tasted like a wine cooler. Another woman added her Mimosa with it & loved it. Both times I made it I didnt even get to add the lime slices & they said they didnt care....HTH :chef:

Thanks, I'll have to try it with the cranberry ginger ale too.

The lime slices are a must! They make this drink unique in taste.

Just wanted to add that I also thought this was DELICIOUS! Actually, now that I think of it, I've done it twice as the lemon-lime fizz (the alternate recipe). It was quite sweet, but really hit the spot. We had the limes floating in ours. Mmmm...

Well I've mixed it up and it's good. Very yummy with Raspberry Vodka added to it;) We are providing taxi's for everyone tonight:)

What ingredients do I need for the Cran-Raspberry Fizz recipe?

To make the Cran-Raspberry Fizz, you will need 1 can of cranberry sauce, 1 cup of raspberry juice, 1 liter of lemon-lime soda, and 1 cup of vodka (optional). You will also need ice and fresh raspberries for garnish.

How many servings does the Cran-Raspberry Fizz recipe make?

This recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your glasses and how much ice you use.

Can I make the Cran-Raspberry Fizz ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cran-Raspberry Fizz ahead of time. Simply mix all the ingredients (except the ice and raspberries) in a pitcher and store it in the fridge. When ready to serve, add ice and garnish with fresh raspberries.

What is the best way to serve the Cran-Raspberry Fizz?

The best way to serve the Cran-Raspberry Fizz is in a pitcher or large drink dispenser. This makes it easy for guests to serve themselves and also keeps the drink chilled. You can also pre-scoop ice into glasses and top with the mixture for a more convenient serving option.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the Cran-Raspberry Fizz?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of the Cran-Raspberry Fizz by omitting the vodka. You can also use a non-alcoholic sparkling juice in place of the soda for a fun and festive twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • PamperedChefMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
khergatt
Replies