• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding a Kick to Your Show: Alcoholic Beverage Recipe

In summary, In summary, the recipe calls for adding vodka to the recipe to give it a little kick. There are several different types of vodka that can be used, and they all taste good.
lkspeir
One on my customers is wanting to serve an alcoholic beverage at her show. With this recipe in mind - what would you add to this to give it a little kick??

I don't know if you saw on the season's best there is a cook's tip that says that 2 cups flavored vodka such as raspberry, cranberry, currant, citrus, or lime can be added to this recipe. I don't know if you would replace anything with that it doesn't say but I am actually planning on trying that.

I'd just add the vodka and leave the other ingredients the same. Yum!

There's another recipe that my SD promoted last year with our group that's really tasty, too:
2 cups lemon vodka
4 cups cranberry juice
1 bottle (750 ml) champagne or sparkling wine

This one's got a pretty big kick, so watch the crowd (and confiscate keys, if need be).

Ann thank you for that info. you really are knower of all things pc...lol...I like that recipe as well I will have to try that, NOT on the same night as the other one though. LOL.

oh, heavens, NO! Unless it's a sleepover, so nobody has to drive home. :)

Actually, I made the lime version of the cran-rasp fizz at my cluster meeting 2 weeks ago, and we thought that it would be good with tequila in it because it tastes like a margarita.

...tastes like a margartia...oh, i am all over that! i have a couple tortatini and margarita shows this month that this sounds perferct for....of course i'll need to 'test' it first ;)

Silly question - what is a tortatini? Sounds interesting!

I can't wait to do a margarita show, it sounds like so much fun!

Sk8Mom209 said:
Silly question - what is a tortatini? Sounds interesting!

It's a cross between a tortilla and a paninni (tortatini is a made-up word). You can read more about it by typing 'tortatini' in the search box. There's were several detailed postings awhile back. (They are a great way to feature the grill pan and grill press.)

legacypc46 said:
It's a cross between a tortilla and a paninni (tortatini is a made-up word). You can read more about it by typing 'tortatini' in the search box. There's were several detailed postings awhile back. (They are a great way to feature the grill pan and grill press.)
Thats a reat idea thanks for sharing!:D I have an upcoming show that I think this would be ideal for!;)

FizzPind Lemonade UV Vodka was delicious with that punch. We also tried Citrus vodka and that was good as well.

lkspeir said:
One on my customers is wanting to serve an alcoholic beverage at her show. With this recipe in mind - what would you add to this to give it a little kick??

I made this at Saturdays show & they were mixing it with white wine, saying it was like a fruit cooler....;)

For the soda I used Cranberry Ginger Ale....HTH

1. How can I incorporate alcoholic beverages into my Pampered Chef show?

There are a few different ways to add a kick to your show with alcoholic beverage recipes. You can demonstrate a recipe that includes alcohol, such as a cocktail or spiked dessert. You can also suggest pairing certain dishes with specific types of alcohol, such as a wine or beer that complements the flavors of your dish. Additionally, you can offer tips for hosting a themed party with a signature cocktail or creating DIY infused spirits using Pampered Chef products.

2. Are there any non-alcoholic alternatives for those who do not drink?

Yes, there are plenty of options for guests who do not consume alcohol. You can offer mocktail recipes that use non-alcoholic spirits or juices to create a similar flavor profile. You can also suggest using sparkling water or club soda as a mixer for a refreshing non-alcoholic drink. Additionally, you can offer tips for creating a fun and flavorful mocktail bar using Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I use alcohol in recipes for children?

No, it is not recommended to use alcohol in recipes for children. You can, however, offer alternative recipes or suggestions for kid-friendly drinks such as mocktails or flavored lemonades. Remember to always check with parents before offering any type of beverage to children at your show.

4. How can I make sure my guests are responsible when consuming alcohol at my show?

As the host, it is important to set a responsible example and make sure your guests are following suit. Offer a variety of non-alcoholic options and limit the amount of alcohol available. Encourage guests to drink responsibly and always have a designated driver or offer to call a cab for anyone who may need it. You can also provide information on local ride-sharing services or offer to arrange transportation for your guests.

5. Do I need any special licenses or permits to serve alcohol at my Pampered Chef show?

In most cases, you will not need any special licenses or permits to serve alcohol at your show. However, it is always a good idea to check with your local laws and regulations to ensure you are following any necessary guidelines. If you are unsure, it is best to err on the side of caution and avoid serving alcohol at your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies