• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cran Raspberry Fizz Recipe Needed!

In summary, the conversation consisted of someone looking for the recipe for a cranberry-raspberry fizz with vodka in it to bring to a BBQ. The recipe was provided, which included ingredients such as limes, cranberry juice concentrate, water, raspberry sorbet, ginger ale, and vodka. The conversation also included jokes about a mandoline tool and someone not feeling well. The recipe was praised and variations for kids were mentioned. Overall, the conversation was light-hearted and friendly.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Hi Guys - I am going to a bbq in a few hours - wanted to make the cran raspberry fizz with vodka in it - anyone have the recipe? I can't find it on CC or in the files here - Thanks!

Here you go-
4-Limes divided
1 Can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate
3 cups cold water
1 pint raspberry sorbet (not sherbet) softened
2 liters of chilled ginger ale

Slice two of the limes using the stupid mandoline thingy with a V-shaped blade. Set aside, pour cranberry juice and water into Family sized Quick-stir pitcher.
Juice remaining limes into pitcher, scoop sorbet into pitcher and plunge to combine... Add ginger ale and lime slices and serve over ice! :)

Just add the vodka along with everything else.

I didn't type this the way it is written in the seasons best because you know what PC tools to use to juice a lime for heaven's sake! :)

Girl you rock!!!! Love the stupid Madoline phrase - you are too funny!!

How ya feeling today chicka???

PamperedDor said:
Hi Guys - I am going to a bbq in a few hours - wanted to make the cran raspberry fizz with vodka in it - anyone have the recipe? I can't find it on CC or in the files here - Thanks!

This also is GREAT with either Champagne or Wine.....:cool:

PamperedDor said:
Girl you rock!!!! Love the stupid Madoline phrase - you are too funny!!

How ya feeling today chicka???

I feel like crap- maybe I should have some vodka! LOL Sorry- I was trying to type the recipe fast for you, and I'm like I am NOT typing how to use what tool and what tool to use- if the woman can't figure out how to juice a lime we have bigger issues at hand! :) LOL Sorry if I offend any mandoline lovers... I love mandolines, just not ours. ;)

Party like it's 1999 Dor!

Girl we been partying like its 1999 since 1982!!!!! LOL -

The CRF was awesome - huge hit - Colleen told me about it and I knew I would like it - thanks for bailing me out girlfriend -

No offense taken here - I dislike the madoline as well - MUST be a 5 thing..............

NOW KACEY - not liking the idea you still don't feel well - YOU my friend need to rest and drink tons of water! Let your medication work for the pain - and actually -take it!

Come on - heck - do it for us!!!! We need you!!! (LOL - just lovin ya lady!!)

Ginger428 said:
This also is GREAT with either Champagne or Wine.....:cool:

Oh Ginger - that sounds awesome - I loved it with the vodka - used raspberry flavored - had one and well - LOVED it - then switched over to lighter stuff! Champagne - well................. NOW you are talking my talk baby!!!!!

PamperedDor said:

The CRF was awesome - huge hit - Colleen told me about it and I knew I would like it - thanks for bailing me out girlfriend -

No offense taken here - I dislike the madoline as well - MUST be a 5 thing..............

NOW KACEY - not liking the idea you still don't feel well - YOU my friend need to rest and drink tons of water! Let your medication work for the pain - and actually -take it!

Come on - heck - do it for us!!!! We need you!!! (LOL - just lovin ya lady!!)

The doctor said not to take the meds- they were just for the off chance that I had appedicitis... I have had close to 1 gallon of water and gatorade today... I'm off to bed. Glad I could be here to help you out of a jam and post the CRF recipe for you! :)

The doctor's aren't too worried, they've checked the kidney's, gallbladder, female parts, bladder, and appendix... there's nothing left. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
The doctor said not to take the meds- they were just for the off chance that I had appedicitis... I have had close to 1 gallon of water and gatorade today... I'm off to bed. Glad I could be here to help you out of a jam and post the CRF recipe for you! :)

The doctor's aren't too worried, they've checked the kidney's, gallbladder, female parts, bladder, and appendix... there's nothing left. :)

Pinkie toe????

ha I did this recipe today @ the tanning salon, I've done it so MANY times (this past holiday season) that I didn't need to download it or anything it was in graved into my head...

I love this recipe, too. Sometimes I make a variation for the kids, right in their glasses. I just squeeze in a little lime juice, fill the cup half-way with cranberry-raspberry juice (Ocean Spray), fill the rest with ginger ale, and plop in a scoop of raspberry sherbet (cheaper than sorbet and the kids like it better).

PamperedDor said:

Isn't it awesome??? So refreshing!! On my B-day my sister-n-law & myself drank the whole pitcher!!!:D I wonder how diet soda would taste?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Cran Raspberry Fizz?

To make Cran Raspberry Fizz, you will need cranberry juice, raspberry sorbet, club soda, and fresh cranberries for garnish.

2. How do I make the Cran Raspberry Fizz recipe?

To make the Cran Raspberry Fizz recipe, start by filling a glass with ice. Pour in 1/4 cup of cranberry juice and top with a scoop of raspberry sorbet. Slowly pour in club soda until the glass is full. Garnish with fresh cranberries and enjoy!

3. Can I use a different type of juice for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of juice if you prefer. Some good alternatives to cranberry juice include pomegranate juice or even apple cider for a fall twist.

4. Can I make a large batch of Cran Raspberry Fizz for a party?

Absolutely! Simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you need and mix everything in a pitcher. When ready to serve, pour over ice and add a scoop of sorbet to each glass.

5. How can I make a non-alcoholic version of this recipe?

The Cran Raspberry Fizz recipe is naturally non-alcoholic, as it does not contain any alcohol. However, if you'd like to make a mocktail version, you can add a splash of sparkling apple cider or grape juice instead of club soda.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • pamperedval
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PampMomof3