• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Giving Away Items on Craigslist for Free Against Company Rules?

In summary, to effectively sell Pampered Chef products on Craigslist and other similar sites, it is important to create a visually appealing and informative post with high-quality photos, detailed description, and pricing information. Utilize keywords and regularly refresh the post while responding promptly to inquiries. When purchasing items from these sites, it is important to take precautions and research the seller. These sites can also be used to find discounted Pampered Chef products, but be cautious of counterfeit or expired items. Follow the guidelines and rules for posting on these sites and explore ways to increase visibility, such as using social media and paid advertisements.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, weird question here. I have a consultant in my downline who was reported to be selling stuff on craigslist. I found the listing and she is giving it away free - is that against the rules?

That's a good question. We're not allowed to sell (as you know), but one could argue that giving things away, while not selling, is a form of advertising.

Were you notified by HO? If they contacted you about it, then I would say that is is against the rules. If the source of the report was someone else, then maybe you should call Career Solutions and ask.

I got an email from HO, so I called the consultant (left a message) and called HO and talked with the person who emailed me. She said someone had reported it - I asked for a link and she couldn't give me one. I'm wondering if someone just gave her name and phone number for spite. The listing very clearly says free to a good home! The person in Career Solutions is looking into something else for me, too, so she will call me back soon.

1. How can I effectively sell my products on Craigslist and other similar sites?

To successfully sell your Pampered Chef products on Craigslist and other sites, it is important to create a visually appealing and informative post. Include high-quality photos of your products, a detailed description, and pricing information. Utilize keywords and tags to make your post more searchable. It is also helpful to regularly refresh your post and respond promptly to any inquiries from potential buyers.

2. Is it safe to purchase items from Craigslist and other online marketplaces?

While there are risks associated with any online transaction, there are steps you can take to ensure a safe purchase. Be cautious of deals that seem too good to be true, and always meet in a public place when exchanging goods and payments. It is also recommended to use secure payment methods, such as PayPal, and to thoroughly research the seller before making a purchase.

3. Can I use Craigslist and other sites to find Pampered Chef products at a discounted price?

Yes, you can often find discounted Pampered Chef products on Craigslist and other online marketplaces. However, it is important to be cautious of counterfeit or expired products. Always make sure to purchase from a reputable seller and carefully inspect the product before completing the transaction.

4. Are there any specific guidelines or rules for posting Pampered Chef products on these sites?

Each online marketplace may have their own guidelines and rules for posting products. It is important to familiarize yourself with these guidelines and follow them to ensure your post is not removed. Additionally, be sure to comply with any local or state regulations for selling products online.

5. How can I increase the visibility of my Pampered Chef products on Craigslist and other sites?

Aside from creating an attractive and informative post, there are a few ways to increase the visibility of your products on these sites. Utilize social media to promote your post and reach a larger audience. You can also consider using paid advertisements or promoting your post on the site to increase its visibility. Additionally, regularly updating your post and responding to inquiries can also help increase visibility and attract potential buyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchefjaime
  • AudraKYPCLady
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies