• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Now OK to Advertise on Craigslist?

In summary, Craigslist is still a widely used platform for advertising with millions of visitors each month. There are restrictions on what can be advertised, such as illegal items or services, and there may be fees for certain types of ads. To ensure success, it's important to follow guidelines and use clear language, post in the correct category and location, and include high-quality images if applicable. Craigslist also offers a feature to track the success of your ad.
melissa3026
Maybe I missed something.... I thought we weren't allowed to advertise on craigslist?

I was on the site today looking for other things and came across a couple of ads from different consultants. Did the rules change on this subject? I thought we weren't allowed to advertise on craigslist? Even if we are, are we not responsible for using the independent consultant logos in the ad?

You are correct. That is against the policies.

There will always be those who think the rules are made for everyone else, and not for them. It could be a few who honestly don't know because they qhvent taken the time to read the Policy And Guidelines...but that is no excuse.

I choose not to get hung up on it. You can report one, and two more take it's place. (just look at ebay!)

1. Is Craigslist still a viable platform for advertising?

Yes, Craigslist is still a popular and widely used platform for advertising. It receives millions of visitors each month and continues to be a go-to site for buying and selling goods and services.

2. Are there any restrictions on what can be advertised on Craigslist?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on what can be advertised on Craigslist. For example, it is not allowed to advertise illegal items or services, such as drugs or prostitution. It is also prohibited to post ads that promote discrimination or hate speech.

3. Are there any fees for advertising on Craigslist?

Posting an ad on Craigslist is generally free, except for job postings in certain cities and categories. However, there are optional paid features, such as ad upgrades and renewals, that can enhance the visibility of your ad for a fee.

4. How can I ensure my ad is successful on Craigslist?

To increase the chances of your ad being successful on Craigslist, make sure to follow the site's guidelines and use clear and descriptive language in your ad. It's also important to post in the correct category and location, and to include high-quality images if relevant to your ad.

5. Can I track the success of my Craigslist ad?

Yes, Craigslist offers a feature called "ad performance" which allows you to track the number of views and clicks on your ad. This can help you gauge its success and make any necessary adjustments to improve its performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnm2010
  • SusanBP0129