• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crafting the Perfect Verbage for Online Ordering

In summary, guests are not able to find the show they are invited to on the new web. They must either search by name or email address.
vanscootin
Gold Member
You know how you tell guests they can order on the show by going to your PWS, clicking shop online and entering the host's name, etc.... well I'm wondering if anyone has come up with the proper verbage for how to do that in the new web? I have been tossing some ideas around and everything I come up with is long and tedious.

Yep...Let's see... How about "Go to my website and register with your email and a password, then click on 'find shows you are invited to'."

When I saw the title of this post my thought process went from "new web vergabe" to "new web garbage". Haha. Kind of fits huh?

I don't know why I didn't think of that myself... probably because I complicate things... you're so smart. LOL

What if they are not invited? What if the host did not send out any evites. How do they find the show?

I thought they planned on changing find you Host By NAME not e-mail address , but haven't seen that yet .
I just don't know what's going on so scary to see so many things not right .

Once you create an account you can pull down "shows I am invited to" then click find your host. You can use the first and last name to find them.

**bumping**

I have an account and have been playing around with it .i entered a fake show , then went to find a show your invited to , it still says Hosts E-mail address . Now I know they are working on that to say name I guess my still,has email,

Yeah, the name option isn't working yet. ...soon.

Thanks I thought it was just me

I tried it again and worked with the name.

cookingwithlove said:
I tried it again and worked with the name.

Okay. I see if someone goes to my website and registers she can then enter the host name to find the show after she looks for shows she's invited to and then says still can't find the show.

I thought you were saying that they could find it from the main new PC page.

Thanks! It isn't something we consultants can easily see since the guest has to register to see that screen. My good friend let me register her so I could see it this time.

FYI - Yesterday it was requesting First and Last Name of host ... but today it is back to asking for email. I've received 7 emails tonight alone from guests of a catalog show whom I gave instructions to to search by name. Ay yi. I have now changed my verbiage to say you'll be prompted to either search by name or email and thank them for their patience as we roll out a new, improved website.

** My host didn't send out invitations via the site, but thru a Facebook event instead, which is why the guests don't see her party listed as one they are already invited to.

tried searching for me on new web, found myself. then searched for a consultant in the area using my sister's address....didn't recognize any names...used my address and got a 'too many searches' message

What is the importance of crafting the perfect verbage for online ordering?

The verbage used in online ordering can greatly impact the customer's experience and perception of your brand. It can influence their decision to make a purchase and can also affect their overall satisfaction with the product or service.

How can I ensure that my verbage is effective for online ordering?

To craft the perfect verbage for online ordering, it's important to understand your target audience and use language that resonates with them. Additionally, using clear and concise language, highlighting key benefits and features, and including a call to action can help make your verbage more effective.

Should I use technical jargon or simple language in my online ordering verbage?

It's best to use simple and easy-to-understand language in your online ordering verbage. This will ensure that all customers, regardless of their level of knowledge, can understand and engage with your product or service.

How can I make my verbage more engaging for online ordering?

To make your verbage more engaging, try using storytelling techniques, personalization, and incorporating visual elements such as images or videos. This can help capture the customer's attention and create a more memorable experience.

Is it important to regularly update and review my online ordering verbage?

Yes, it's crucial to regularly review and update your online ordering verbage. This allows you to stay current with changing trends and customer preferences, as well as improve the overall effectiveness of your verbage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sallie_M
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • pamperedtracy