• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Show Success: $166 in Orders, 41 Leads, and Fun with Niece!

In summary, the author's niece helped her out and she ended up with $166 in orders, 41 leads, and three more takers for her mystery host show. She was surprised that she only sold one Festive...cookbook.
cactus_flower
Well, my very first craft show was today. My niece helped me out. I ended up with $166 in orders, 41 leads, and three more takers for my mystery host show. But I got stuck with a lot of cash 'n carry.

I took: gravy separators
slice 'n serves
"Whisking you a ..."
RUFTH trivets with "Thank you for putting your heart into caring for
my child"
Festive Holiday Desserts
Misc. small items for stocking stuffers

The one item I took that was a real hit was the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Almost everyone picked it up and I sold three of them. I was really surprised that I sold only one Festive...cookbook.

Any suggestions for what to do with my inventory?? I will say I had a lot of fun and I got my name out there. I had several persons who were interested in receiving my monthly newsletter. So, all in all, I consider it a success!

The season for these events is just getting geared up. Hopefully you'll have the opportunity to do another, and maybe those items will be JUST what those people are looking for. Interesting on the holiday cookbook. I have a cash and carry booth coming up, and was planning on having several of those. May have to rethink and get measuring spoons instead!

I also just had my first craft fair. I did a lot of cash and carry. My top sellers were:

Dripless Pourer/Stopper...people couldn't get enough of these
Mix N Chop
Pizza Cutters

I have a few other fairs coming up and will probably do cash and carry at all of them. Many people wanted to have something in their hands when they walked away. They did not mind that I only had 5-10 items to choose from. They placed orders for the rest. Good luck at your craft fairs!

What products were featured at the craft show?

The featured products at the craft show were various kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef, including popular items such as the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Rockcrok.

How did you attract customers to your booth?

We used eye-catching displays and demonstrations to attract customers to our booth. We also offered free samples and raffles to entice people to stop by and try out our products.

What strategies did you use to increase sales?

We utilized upselling techniques, such as suggesting complementary products to customers based on their purchases. We also offered special discounts and promotions for multiple purchases, incentivizing customers to buy more.

What was the role of your niece at the craft show?

My niece helped out at the booth by demonstrating products and engaging with customers. She also assisted with setting up and packaging orders, making the whole experience more fun and interactive for customers.

How did you follow up with the 41 leads generated at the craft show?

We followed up with the leads by sending personalized emails and messages, thanking them for stopping by our booth and offering special promotions for their first purchase. We also added them to our mailing list to keep them updated on future events and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Jillb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • Humble Beginnings