• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Places to Sell Your Crafts: Craft Fairs and Beyond

In summary, the best way to find local craft fairs is through online research and networking with other crafters. Craft fairs typically offer a variety of products and the cost to participate can vary. To make your booth stand out, consider eye-catching displays and interactive elements. There are also other places to sell your crafts such as farmers' markets and online platforms.
Where do you find out about craft fairs? What are some other areas to have a booth?

i think the website is craftlister.com and you just type in your zipcode

I have done booths at a Fall Festival, Balloon Glow and other craft fairs. I go to the city hall to our community area and ask what is coming up and I do that about every 3 months in 3 different towns in my area. There are tons of festivals/craft fairs here, you could also do bridal expos and you could also check with the Chamber of Commerce in your area to see what they have coming up.

Ive noticed alot of the shows that go on year after year, the event coordinators or organizers usually will give the consultant that did the show the prior year first choice and contact them first. My director gets as many as she can and even if she cant do them herself she gives any of us the chance, just because she doesnt want to lose her place with the organizers.

Does that make sense?

Ive had trouble finding them also, because everyone Ive called they already have a PC rep. All the ones Ive done have been through my director.

I got list...When I decided to check out some places that I knew would probably have craft fairs and what not, I simply contacted the areas Chamber of Commerce.
They have a great listing that usually even gives you the contact information for signing up.

1. What is the best way to find local craft fairs to sell my products?

The best way to find local craft fairs is to do some research online and through social media. You can also reach out to other crafters in your area or join a local crafters' group. Additionally, you can contact your local Chamber of Commerce or community center to inquire about upcoming events.

2. What types of products are typically sold at craft fairs?

Craft fairs offer a wide variety of products, from handmade jewelry and home decor to baked goods and artwork. However, it is important to research the specific craft fair you are interested in to see what types of products are typically sold there. This will help you determine if your products are a good fit for the event.

3. How much does it cost to participate in a craft fair?

The cost of participating in a craft fair can vary greatly. Some fairs may have a small fee for vendors, while others may charge a percentage of your sales or a flat rate for a booth space. It is important to consider these costs when deciding which craft fairs to participate in and to factor them into your pricing strategy.

4. What are some tips for making my booth stand out at a craft fair?

One way to make your booth stand out is to have eye-catching displays and signage. You can also offer interactive elements such as a demonstration or a hands-on activity for customers. Additionally, make sure to have a variety of products at different price points and to engage with customers by sharing the story behind your products.

5. Are there other places besides craft fairs where I can sell my crafts?

Yes, there are many other places where you can sell your crafts, such as farmers' markets, pop-up shops, and local boutiques. You can also consider selling online through platforms like Etsy or social media. It is important to research and consider different options to find the best fit for your products and target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aeilene
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefCyndir
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefCyndir
  • jessicafawn