• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Craft Fairs and such

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I have done booths at a Fall Festival, Balloon Glow and other craft fairs. I go to the city hall to our community area and ask what is coming up and I do that about every 3 months in 3 different towns in my area. There are tons of festivals/craft fairs here, you could also do bridal expos and you could also check with the Chamber of Commerce in your area to see what they have coming up.

Mar 23, 2006
Ive noticed alot of the shows that go on year after year, the event coordinators or organizers usually will give the consultant that did the show the prior year first choice and contact them first. My director gets as many as she can and even if she cant do them herself she gives any of us the chance, just because she doesnt want to lose her place with the organizers.

Does that make sense?

Ive had trouble finding them also, because everyone Ive called they already have a PC rep. All the ones Ive done have been through my director.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
I got list...

When I decided to check out some places that I knew would probably have craft fairs and what not, I simply contacted the areas Chamber of Commerce.
They have a great listing that usually even gives you the contact information for signing up.