• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Crafts & Snacks at Our Monthly Flea Market!

In summary, Lisa Raymond is planning to bring the classic art of bread dipping to serve at her upcoming vendor show. She will provide the bread, to be cut at the show. She will serve it on the simple additions platter with the woven selections rectangle and the SA rectangle - stripped placed at a diagonal on the platter. Topping that with the three mini squares from the entertaining set to hold the oils. One of the oils will be the new basil blend canola oil! YUMMMM. The other two will regular olive oil - one with the tomatoe herb seasoning mix from the farmers market seasoning set and one with the PC italian seasoning. All three will be topped off with fresh parmesan grated with our new
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I have talked before how we have a monthly craft fair/flea market. well i have decided to take the plunge and do it this weekend. now when i say flea market dont get the wrong idea. everything here is brand new and they have everything from flowers to food to clothes to shades....its really huge..like two buildings and lasts all weekend. anyways...i have never done anything like this with PC. i have done it with direct tv and thats it. what kind of stuff should i take? i have thought about setting up a box and decorate it for a free kitchen show drawing (i will let several win..not sure how many) and i am doing a special incentive for recruits also if they decide they want to join. i have quite a few recipes to hand out and several old catalogs to take. i told my hubby i wont give away new catalogs unless someone books a show right there or acts like they will totally do a show or book show. i have thought about doing a few snacks but not sure what to try. i have seen the 2 ingrediant fudge on here several times...would that work? what other things could i take? i feel overwhelmed because my hubby just told me on tuesday we will be doing this and it starts this friday!!! any help will be totally appreciated!!!

Me too!Hello, I too am participating in a vendor show this weekend - my first, but have learned so much from those who have gone before me! And from this site!

I am planning on bringing the classic art of Bread Dipping to serve. I will provide the bread - to be cut at the show. Serve it on the simple additions platter with the woven selections rectangle and the SA rectangle - stripped placed at a diagonal on the platter. Topping that with the three mini squares from the entertaining set to hold the oils.
One of the oils will be the new basil blend canola oil! YUMMMM. The other two will regular olive oil - one with the tomatoe herb seasoning mix from the farmers market seasoning set and one with the PC italian seasoning. All three will be topped off with fresh parmesan grated with our new microplane.

I have started my shows with bread dipping for the last 6 months and it is a great way to start a show and everyone loves it!

Good luck!
Lisa Raymond
Spring LAke MI

just got done with a Women's Show this past weekend. (2 day event) On the first day we handed out 1000 pieces of the 2 ingredient fudge (made chocolate peanut butter, chocolate icing, peanut butter chips). It was a big hit. I put the fudge in the easy accent decorator and squirted sample pieces in mini cupcake papers. Was way easier than letting it cool in the pan and cutting pieces of it. The second day we had dip and pretzels, and that seemed to go over well, as well. Definitely only have old catalogs for them to pick up. Collect names, phone numbers and emails, so you can tell them they won a free show! Good luck!

fudge recipe
ChefLoriG said:
just got done with a Women's Show this past weekend. (2 day event) On the first day we handed out 1000 pieces of the 2 ingredient fudge (made chocolate peanut butter, chocolate icing, peanut butter chips). It was a big hit. I put the fudge in the easy accent decorator and squirted sample pieces in mini cupcake papers. Was way easier than letting it cool in the pan and cutting pieces of it. The second day we had dip and pretzels, and that seemed to go over well, as well. Definitely only have old catalogs for them to pick up. Collect names, phone numbers and emails, so you can tell them they won a free show! Good luck!

Could you post the recipe for this fudge please? I am doing a fair tomorrow and it sounds like a great idea. Do you have to let the fudge cool in the fridge?
Thank you.

pamperedpearl said:
Could you post the recipe for this fudge please? I am doing a fair tomorrow and it sounds like a great idea. Do you have to let the fudge cool in the fridge?
Thank you.
Do a search for "fudge". Don't do 2-step or 3 step because we call it different things. I call it two-step, the book calls it three-step. If you do an advanced search, list Beth as the "poster" and don't search "exact name" (because I can't remember the spelling of her last name right now :p ). It's probably under the Recipe Tips thread. She listed some great variations that I hadn't tried before. If you have the kids cookbook, it's in there. The fudge will "set" without cooling in the fridge, but it does help to expedite the process.

Last edited:
updateforgot to tell everyone how the fair went...been so busy lately!! I got a total of 3 solid shows booked and 3 maybes (for november) and i had a great possible recruit lead but couldnt never get in touch with her...oh well the fish that got away right??? anyways i was happy with the results and i am gonna do it again this month.....it will be the weekend after thanksgiving so i am hoping that i will get several bookings for december or later. plus i had one lady send me an order that was $85...it will be a nice tack on for my show on next friday!! so like i said all in all it turned out ok....this month i hope to get 5 bookings out of the fair or more...i dont set my goals to high so i dont end up disappointed!

What is the "Explore Crafts & Snacks at Our Monthly Flea Market" event?

The "Explore Crafts & Snacks at Our Monthly Flea Market" event is a monthly gathering where vendors sell a variety of handcrafted items and homemade snacks. It is a great opportunity to support local businesses and find unique items.

When and where does the event take place?

The event takes place on the third Saturday of every month from 10am-2pm at the local community center. The address is 123 Main Street and there is free parking available.

Do I need to purchase tickets to attend?

No, admission to the event is free for all attendees. However, vendors may charge for their products so bring cash or card for purchases.

How can I become a vendor at the event?

If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please contact our event coordinator at [email address] for more information and to reserve a spot.

What safety measures are in place for the event?

The event follows all local health and safety guidelines. All vendors and attendees are required to wear masks and practice social distancing. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessica.rene09
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies