• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Fair Table: Looking for a Pampered Chef Banner!

In summary, the recommended size for a Pampered Chef banner at a craft fair table is at least 3 feet by 6 feet. The banner can be customized with personal information and can be hung using zip ties, a banner stand, or command strips. Having a banner at the craft fair table is recommended as it adds a professional touch and can attract potential customers. While expedited shipping options are available, it is recommended to order the banner at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure it arrives in time. Rush orders may be available for an additional fee, but availability is not guaranteed.
PamperedPrincess74
I'm having a table at a craft fair this Saturday and I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a PC banner. I've seen them in pictures before but I haven't been able to find one.

You can get one from Town and Country which is one of the outside vendors that we can order from. Their website is www.townandcountryprinting.com. But beware!! They only process orders from PC consultants on certain days of the week. AND once they process the order, it takes about another 7 working days after that PLUS shipping time. I ordered some things from them for my booth I had at the Taste of Home show. I wanted the PC tablecloth so everyone would know what my booth was from across the room. I ordered it like, two weeks before the show. Finally, the day before I emailed them and asked them when it was coming. The reply I got was "We show no record of you ever placing an order". Needless to say, I was not a happy camper.

PC Banneri would definitly check with your director to see if she has on that you can borrow, thats what i had to do i didnt even think about buying one

1. What size should the banner be for a Pampered Chef craft fair table?

The recommended size for a Pampered Chef banner at a craft fair table is at least 3 feet by 6 feet. This will ensure that your banner is visible and eye-catching to customers passing by.

2. Can I customize the design of my Pampered Chef banner?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable banners for its consultants. You can choose from various templates and add your own personal touch, such as your name, contact information, and business logo.

3. How do I hang my Pampered Chef banner at a craft fair?

There are a few different methods for hanging your Pampered Chef banner at a craft fair. You can use zip ties to attach it to your table, or purchase a banner stand that can sit on your table or be propped up behind it. Command strips are also a popular option for hanging banners on walls or other surfaces.

4. Is it recommended to have a banner at my Pampered Chef craft fair table?

Yes, having a banner at your craft fair table is highly recommended. It not only serves as a way to advertise your business, but it also adds a professional and visually appealing touch to your display. It can also help attract potential customers who may be familiar with the Pampered Chef brand.

5. Can I order a Pampered Chef banner on a tight timeline for an upcoming craft fair?

Pampered Chef offers expedited shipping options for its banners, but it is recommended to plan ahead and order your banner at least 2-3 weeks before your craft fair to ensure it arrives in time. Rush orders may be available for an additional fee, but availability is not guaranteed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rdh25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sjoneschef
  • Jessica Miller