• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My Craft Fair Table Display Stand Out?

The last time I did this I called and told the entrant they won, she was like REALLY!!! then I told her what she won, then I got "oh". Like is that all? I wanted something nice. neddless to say I didnt get any bookings. After about the 3rd winner I gave up lolI've got a craft fair Saturday. My booth is 8x8, so I'm planning to utilize all of it.I'll have one 4 ft table across the front with old catalogs and new mini catalogs, gift ideas and door prize drawings.My gift display ideas include: the red trivet stocking, the Celebrate Brownies in the small batter bowl
heat123
Silver Member
Ok ladies I need some input,
I have a 4ft table (two bridge tables put together) and so far I have:
~batter bowl gift idea filled with brownie mix and bow on top,
~ trivet gift idea with tools in it w/ ribbon,
~silicone mitt gift with tools and bow,
~SA tiles bowl with candy,
~Chopper,
~new cutting board with new knives laying on it,
~SA rectangle with woven tray loaded with candles and red colored marble rocks,
~glazed pie dish,
~small exec. saute pan
~and finally sinage for the upcoming specials, Now hiring sign, and a FREE party in a BAG raffle sign. Does this sound ok?

I also have a poster board of Host Rewards listed, that I plan to stick infront of my tables.

What have you all been doing for craft displays? To get people to your table? How do you get bookings from them?

I also printed out a gifts to go and recipe hand out. What else should I have besides catalogs, receipts and biz cards?

TIA!

door prize slipe!I almost always offer a drawing. "Enter to win a Free Cooking Class or a small batter bowl filled with kitchen tools." Of course there is one winner for the batter bowl and everyone else wins a free show. Lots of them turn me down when I call to tell them they won, but I have had several bookings from doing that.

A free kitchen show is one where I provide the food for the demo. Sometimes I will provide the plates, napkins, utencils and drinks too. It is up to you.

A drawing is a great way to start up a conversation. "Did you sign up for my drawing?" Are you familiar with The Pampered Chef?...

Good Luck!

Yes the drawing is a good idea. I have 5 entries from last weekend. One booked, one will let me know after new year's (college student), one's interested in a catalog show and still trying to get the others. Not bad I say! I just told them all they won :D The student was so cute, she couldn't believe it. I told her she lucked out, there weren't many entries ;) She didn't need to know I pulled 4 winners!!!

sounds like you got a good crowd
lisacb77 said:
Yes the drawing is a good idea. I have 5 entries from last weekend. One booked, one will let me know after new year's (college student), one's interested in a catalog show and still trying to get the others. Not bad I say! I just told them all they won :D The student was so cute, she couldn't believe it. I told her she lucked out, there weren't many entries ;) She didn't need to know I pulled 4 winners!!!

the last time I did this I called and told the entrant they won, she was like REALLY!!! then I told her what she won, then I got "oh". Like is that all? I wanted something nice. neddless to say I didnt get any bookings. After about the 3rd winner I gave up lol

I've got a craft fair Saturday. My booth is 8x8, so I'm planning to utilize all of it.I'll have one 4 ft table across the front with old catalogs and new mini catalogs, gift ideas and door prize drawings.My gift display ideas include: the red trivet stocking, the Celebrate Brownies in the small batter bowl with a big bow on the handle, SA with bite size cookies in it - wrapped in celophane, and of course I'll have wrapped candy in the other SA bowls. On the long table I will be displaying things like the 5piece Exec Set, Lots of Stoneware pieces, plus more. In the back of my display I will be setting up a bridal area that will feature my bridal board that I've made to display the brides wish list. I'll have the stainless bowl cake and bamboo bouqet there.Any other suggestions for me????????

Hmm I think I should use my 10x10 space all up too! I need to borrow a bigger folding table then maybe use my bride tables on the sides to add more product and signage.

I would. I think the more that's displayed the more interest there will be generated. Do you have any ideas to display the Round Up trivet in a gifty sort of way??

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef products stand out on my craft fair table display?

To make your Pampered Chef products stand out, be sure to use different levels and heights on your table. Use risers or display stands to elevate items and create visual interest. Also, consider using a color scheme that is eye-catching and matches the overall theme of your products.

2. What are some essential items to include in my Pampered Chef craft fair table display?

Some essential items to include are product samples, catalogs, business cards, and order forms. You may also want to include a branded tablecloth or banner to create a cohesive and professional look.

3. How can I effectively showcase the functionality of my Pampered Chef products on my craft fair table display?

A great way to showcase functionality is to have live demonstrations or cooking displays using your products. This allows customers to see the products in action and get a better understanding of how they work.

4. How can I incorporate seasonal or holiday themes into my Pampered Chef craft fair table display?

You can incorporate seasonal or holiday themes by using seasonal decorations, such as fall leaves for Thanksgiving or red and green accents for Christmas. You can also offer special promotions or products that are specific to the season or holiday.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef craft fair table display inviting and interactive for customers?

To make your display inviting and interactive, consider having a sample station where customers can try out your products. You can also have a giveaway or raffle to engage customers and encourage them to interact with your products. Additionally, having a friendly and approachable attitude can make customers feel welcome and encourage them to ask questions about your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • jessicafawn