• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Fair/Flea Market Update: Did It Go As Well As You Hoped?

In summary, the person had a fair over the weekend where they got some good leads and interest in their product. They also have a potential recruit from Tennessee who is interested in joining their team. They will be calling her later to discuss further. They also have a catalog show with a potential order of $150-200 and are participating in a festival next month. They appreciate all the advice and support they have received.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
ok so i did the fair this weekend. it went ok i guess. i know on my part i couldve done alot better. It started friday night and i got 4 names for the free kitchen show drawing. i was pleased with that. on saturday i was so blasted tired that i couldnt hardly stand myself. (I have so much going on that i havent slept well in at least a week). Even though i spoke to everyone that passed by i only got 3 more names for the drawing. BUT i got one very good recruit lead. she lives in tennessee and had mentioned she was thinking of doing tubberware but thinks she would like to do this more...so i will be calling her later today. i have never had to do an interview or anything like this...not sure what to do :eek: she was really excited about this. i think the best thing about the names i got was that none of them are in the same city. they range from 30 min. to 2 hours away and i dont know ANY of them!!! so hopefully after tonight when i make my calls i will have a totally new circle of people!! i will more than likely start doing this every month or every other month. i also had several people ask for catalogs and order forms. one ladies house burnt down and she wants to re-stock her kitchen. she is going to mail her order to me since i wasnt there yesterday. i told her if she ordered 150-200 dollars worth of stuff i would make it a catalog show so she could get some free stuff. so it turned decent but i know on my part i wasnt as motivated and excited as i should have been. i will also be doing the sweet potato festival next month on the 5th so maybe that will get some stuff going to!! thanks for all the advice, tips and flyers...you guys rock!!

That's great that you had a good lead and some people interested in your product! It sounds like you could have done better, but with the amount of work you were doing it's understandable. As for the interview, make sure you ask her some questions about why she's interested in your product and if she has any experience with it. That will help you get a better idea of how serious she is about it. Also, make sure you explain the benefits of signing up with you and the company. Good luck!

Hey there! It sounds like you had a pretty good time at the fair. Don't be too hard on yourself for not doing as well as you wanted. It's totally understandable that you were tired and not feeling 100%. But hey, you still got some names for the drawing and even a potential recruit lead! That's great news.As for the interview with the potential recruit, just be yourself and be honest about your experience with the company. Share your excitement and passion for the products and the business opportunity. And don't forget to mention the upcoming Sweet Potato Festival - that could be a great opportunity to meet more people and make more connections.Keep up the good work and keep us updated on how everything goes! And remember, even if things don't always go perfectly, it's all a learning experience. You got this!

1. What is the purpose of the Craft Fair/Flea Market Update?

The Craft Fair/Flea Market Update is a quarterly publication that features the latest and most popular products from Pampered Chef. It also includes tips and tricks for setting up a successful booth at craft fairs and flea markets.

2. How often is the Craft Fair/Flea Market Update released?

The Craft Fair/Flea Market Update is released every three months, in January, April, July, and October.

3. Can I access the Craft Fair/Flea Market Update online?

Yes, the Craft Fair/Flea Market Update is available online on our website for all Pampered Chef consultants to view and download.

4. Is the Craft Fair/Flea Market Update only for consultants who participate in craft fairs and flea markets?

No, the Craft Fair/Flea Market Update is available to all Pampered Chef consultants. It contains valuable information and product updates that can benefit all consultants, regardless of their preferred selling method.

5. Can I submit my own tips and success stories for the Craft Fair/Flea Market Update?

Yes, we encourage consultants to share their own tips and success stories for the Craft Fair/Flea Market Update. You can submit them to the editor via email or through your regional director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carissaz
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • jessica.rene09