• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Customer Received a Cracked Stone - What Can I Do?

In summary, the customer should not have to send the cracked stone back, but she will need to contact customer service to get a reference number. She then needs to fill out the back of the receipt and send it in with the stone. If it's been more than 30 days since the show, she will need to pay the shipping to send it back.
bejams
I have a customer in another state that recieved a cracked stone. I have her receipt on PP. I don't know what to tell her can someone help?

She needs her receipt - if she lost it you can print her a new one and mail it to her. Then she - or you - has to call the home office and get a reference number or I think you can do that online at consultants corner. After you have the reference number she will fill out the back of the receipt and send her stone (or a piece of it) and they will send her a new one. If it has not been 30 days since the show, the home office will send her a postage label to send it back and she won't have to pay the shipping...and a lot of times they send a new one before they get the other one. If it has been longer than 30 days, she will have to pay the shipping to return hers. So, if it is even close to 30 days, call home office ASAP.

Shawnna

If she received it cracked all you have to do is a product adjustment and you can do that for her. She should not have to send it back. Go under consultants corner and go under adjustments. Type in the show number and then you can type in the address for it to be shipped to. I get alot of cracked stones and do this all the time via consultants corner-so easy.

You can call PC customer service for her. They will tell you if she needs to send a piece of the stone to them or not. If it's within the 30 days PC will pay shipping. It's really easy and with the reference number they don't even need the receipt.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your customer received a cracked stone. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can assist with a replacement or refund. They can be reached at 1-800-342-2433. In the meantime, please reassure your customer that we value their satisfaction and we will do everything we can to make things right. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for reaching out for help. Have a great day!

What should I do if my customer received a cracked stone?

If your customer received a cracked stone, the first step is to apologize for the inconvenience and assure them that you will do everything in your power to resolve the issue.

Is it common for stones to arrive cracked?

While it is not common, it is possible for stones to arrive cracked due to mishandling during shipping or manufacturing defects. However, we take great care in packaging our products to ensure they arrive in perfect condition.

Can I offer a replacement or a refund?

Yes, you can offer a replacement or a refund to your customer. It is important to communicate with them and find out which option they prefer. Keep in mind that a replacement may take longer to process, while a refund can be issued more quickly.

Who is responsible for the cost of return shipping?

If the cracked stone was a result of a manufacturing defect or mishandling during shipping, then the cost of return shipping should be covered by the company. However, if the customer simply changed their mind and wants to return the item, then they may be responsible for the cost of return shipping.

How can I prevent this issue from happening in the future?

To prevent this issue from happening in the future, make sure to properly inspect and package your products before shipping them out. You can also consider using more secure packaging materials or working with a different shipping carrier. Additionally, you can offer insurance options for customers to protect their purchases during transit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • cincychef