• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Crab Dip from Seasons Best 2005

In summary, the 2005 best crab dip recipe is the Creamy Crab Tart from the Pampered Chef. The recipe is still on CC; here it is, though:Creamy Crab TartIngredients:1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened1/2 cup mayonnaise1 garlic clove, pressed1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops1/4 cup diced red bell pepper1 lemon1 teaspoon Tabasco hot pepper sauce1/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped1 loaf Canape© French Bread slices, toastedInstructions:Pre
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Does anyone have a recipe for crab dip that was in the Seasons best during 2005 either Fall or Spring??

Is it the creamy crab tart recipe? If so, it's still on CC; here it is, though:

The Pampered Chef ®
Creamy Crab Tart
Recipe

1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
2 teaspoons peeled and finely grated fresh gingerroot
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce package), softened as directed on package

Preheat oven to 400°F. Coarsely chop crabmeat and chop water chestnuts using Food Chopper. Thinly slice green onions and dice bell pepper using Chef's Knife. Finely grate gingerroot using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine crabmeat, water chestnuts, green onions, bell pepper, gingerroot, cheese, egg, mayonnaise and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well.

Unroll pie crust onto Small Round Stone. Spoon crab mixture evenly over crust, spreading to within 1 inch of edge. Fold outer edge of crust up over filling forming a 1-inch ruffled rim. Bake 30-35 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Remove from oven; cool slightly. Serve warm.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 240 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: This recipe can also be prepared on the Classic Round Stone or Large Round Stone, if desired.

To give edges of pie crust a nice sheen, brush with beaten egg using Pastry Brush before baking.

I think that is a different one...but I don't have any cookbooks with me at work. :(

Here is one from online, but since it didn't list the date, I don't remember if this is it or not either...I'm pretty sure I remember another one...Cheesy Crab Dip1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2-cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
1 lemon
1 teaspoon Tabasco hot pepper sauce
1/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped
1 loaf Canape© French Bread slices, toasted1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Press garlic into batter bowl using Garlic Press; mix well.
2. Chop crabmeat using Food Chopper. Grate Swiss cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Thinly slice green onions using Utility Knife. Dice bell pepper using Chef's Knife. Using Juicer, juice lemon to measure 1-tablespoon juice. Add crabmeat, Swiss cheese, green onions, bell pepper, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce to batter bowl; mix well.
3. Spoon crabmeat mixture into Mini-Baker. Chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle over dip. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Serve with toasted Canape© French Bread slices.Yield: 3 cups (12 servings or 24 sample servings)Nutrients per serving: (1/4 cup dip): Calories 200, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 0 gCook's Tip: Substituting reduced-fat (Neufchatel) cream cheese and light mayonnaise for the cream cheese and mayonnaise reduces the calories to 150 and total fat to 10 grams per serving. If desired, 2 cans (6 ounces each) white crabmeat, drained and flaked, can be substituted for the imitation crabmeat. Cut shapes from red bell pepper using Creative Cutters for an attractive garnish.

Wasn't there an Artichoke Crab Dip from a while back? I'll see if I can find that one......

LOL - Leah, you'll have all kinds of recipes to choose from!

dianevill said:
LOL - Leah, you'll have all kinds of recipes to choose from!

Yeah, and PC sometimes "redoes" the old ones to make them new! Got to love it! :thumbup:

Confuses us all because we don't know exactly which one the person is looking for, but then they get them all here! :D :p

Thanks ladies!!!! :)

1. How do I make the Delicious Crab Dip from Seasons Best 2005?

To make the Delicious Crab Dip, you will need 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, and 8 ounces of lump crabmeat. Mix all ingredients together and bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes. Serve with crackers or bread.

2. Can I use imitation crab in the Delicious Crab Dip?

While the recipe calls for lump crabmeat, you can certainly use imitation crab if that is your preference. Just make sure to flake it into small pieces before mixing it with the other ingredients.

3. How long will the Delicious Crab Dip last in the fridge?

If stored in an airtight container, the Delicious Crab Dip can last in the fridge for up to 3 days. However, it is best enjoyed fresh from the oven.

4. Can I make the Delicious Crab Dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to bring it to room temperature before baking for best results.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Delicious Crab Dip?

Feel free to substitute any ingredients to your liking. For example, you can use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, or add in some chopped bell peppers for extra flavor. Just be mindful that any changes may alter the taste and consistency of the dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaAnn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies