• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coupon beginner

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
Okay, so I'm hearing all the great stories about savings with coupons and I really want to get on this bandwagon.:D Obviously I know that I can cut coupons from the newspaper, but any other tips? Websites?

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
Redplum has soon goog offers,contact your fave products websites some offer printable coupons.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I use a website (Southern Savers) which gives me a listing of sale items for the stores in my area, along with coupon matches and links to printable coupons. There are tons of blogs around the country for different areas, and there is a website called The Grocery Gathering (www.becentsable.com) that has links to many of them.

There are of course the sites like Coupon Mom and The Grocery Game, and many others, but I prefer the one I found because it's free.

The reason I like it is because I just go on the site, check off the items I'm interested in, and print my shopping list. Then I pull out the coupons I need, and head off to the store. No sitting at home, scouring the ad, trying to decide if the price listed is really a good price.

The key is to buy things when they're on sale and stock up on the non-perishables. That way, you don't have to run to the store at the last minute and pay premium prices for rice and pasta just because you need it.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
RetailMeNot.com Also has a section for Grocery Coupons. You click on the tab to switch views, and then enter your zip code. You don't have to sign up for any account, and I don't think you have to download anything either (I did awhile back, so not sure about that). You can just click the coupons you want.

I used to get the SUnday Paper- but too many coupons were junk for me, and the paper prices kept going up. Online are tons of free places. You can also go to their sites directly to get coupons- without buying the paper. :D

RedPlum

SmartSource
P&G eSAVER
Coupons.com

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
I like
moneysavingmom.com
dealseekingmom.com
commonsensewithmoney.com
mommysavers.com (the boards are great on there!)
hotcouponworld.com

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
I found Coupons which seems similar to what NooraK described. While it doesn't do the grocery deal listing/printable coupon matching for every area it is connected with www.pinchingyourpennies.com that shows great deals all across the U.S. I am totally in love with these sites! They have so much invaluable information! I've even discovered a new passion for my business, sharing this amazing info with my customers - everyone needs this right now.

ChefParty4U

Feb 20, 2010
not that this will help you all that much, but i've found a few local bloggers that post the deals and extreme couponing stuff in the St Louis area. There has to be someone near you that does it too.

www.clippinwithcarie.com and www.tightwadmomma.com are the 2 I visit

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
Thanks everyone! This well help a ton!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd