• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Theme Show: Share and Share Alike for a Fun and Memorable Event

In summary, a Couples Theme Show is an event where couples come together to learn about and try Pampered Chef products while enjoying each other's company. Same-sex couples are welcome to participate. The event includes product demonstrations, recipe tastings, and tips from consultants. There is no obligation to purchase anything, but orders can be placed if desired. To host a show, simply reach out to a consultant and they will provide all the necessary supplies and guidance. Hosts can also earn free and discounted products.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I am updating my Theme Shows Binder and just tweaked this- share and share alike!

Attachments

• Couples Show FLYER.doc
    2 MB · Views: 669
  • Couples Kitchen Show.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 637
Sounds like fun! Have you already done a show like this?

Sounds fun - I have my first couple's show coming up - I have to admit I'm a bit intimidated by your outline though. I'm not sure if I could pull it off. Do you talk about the PC products later or do they just look through books?

Sorry - best for Bites 'n Bevs, or for a couple of dips with veggie tray/chips and a 3-2-1 microwave cake afterward.I've done 3 of these shows, the first one was the best--the second ones the hostess wanted some 'say' in what the couples would do and it just got a little weird--she wanted a cookoff between guys and girls on my recipe! The first one followed the format/outline almost verbatim!

Thank you Scott! You rock!
One of my guests asked for a couples show, and I had no idea what to do. Thanks so much for the outline. My host wants a small party just a few couples, so I may not do the voted off part....Although maybe if I share the theme with her she may finally see the value in inviting more.

Great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!!

What is a Couples Theme Show?

A Couples Theme Show is a fun and interactive event where couples come together to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products while enjoying each other's company.

Can same-sex couples participate in the Couples Theme Show?

Yes, absolutely! Our Couples Theme Show is open to all couples, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

What can we expect at a Couples Theme Show?

At a Couples Theme Show, you can expect to learn about our products, try out some delicious recipes, and have a great time with your partner and other couples. Our consultants will guide you through the experience and provide tips and tricks for using our products.

Do we need to purchase anything at the Couples Theme Show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the Couples Theme Show. However, if you do find products that you love, our consultants will be happy to help you place an order.

How do we host a Couples Theme Show?

To host a Couples Theme Show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and guide you through the event. You can also earn free and discounted products as a host. It's a fun and easy way to have a great night in with your partner and friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • PamperedChefLayla