• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Successful Couples Show: Ideas for Nervous Consultants

In summary, when presenting at a couples show, it is helpful to practice beforehand and use techniques such as deep breathing and visualization to calm nerves. Engaging both partners can be achieved by involving them in the conversation and tailoring product demonstrations. Creative ideas for couples games or activities include taste testing and date night raffles. To ensure both partners feel included, use inclusive language and offer special promotions. If one partner is less interested, try involving them in a non-pressure way.
Deb V
Gold Member
Help!!! I just scheduled a couples show and need ideas. This show is for one of my DH's co-worker and spouses. So a little nervous doing this show.

I went to a couples show with my recruiter. She did the Garden Veggie Pizza and split the men/women into teams. One team got the food chopper to cut veggies and the other got the chef's knife, and they were able to see how much more quickly the veggies were handled with the chopper

When I've done these, I have the men make a trifle and the women make a pizza.

Thanks for the information. I greatly appreciate it.

I did a couples party which actually turned into a swingers party and I split the guys and gals into teams and had each one make a tapenade in the MFP. I put all the ingredients and tools needed for both recipes in the center of the table. I gave each team one recipe and said go. I worked on the women's team and my hubby led the men's team. The women pushed me aside because they knew what they were doing, and the men blew it out of the water.

1. How can I overcome my nerves when presenting at a couples show?

One tip is to practice your presentation beforehand with a friend or family member. This will help you feel more confident and prepared. You can also try taking deep breaths or using visualization techniques to calm your nerves before the show.

2. How do I engage both partners during the show?

Try to involve both partners in the conversation and ask for their input or opinions. You can also tailor your product demonstrations to appeal to both genders and show how the products can benefit both partners.

3. What are some creative ideas for couples games or activities during the show?

You can have a "his and hers" taste testing game where each partner tries a different food or drink item and shares their thoughts. Another idea is to have a "date night in a box" raffle where the winning couple receives a basket filled with products and recipe ideas for a romantic night at home.

4. How can I make sure both partners feel included and appreciated during the show?

Be sure to use inclusive language and make eye contact with both partners throughout the presentation. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for couples to encourage them to participate and feel appreciated.

5. What should I do if one partner is more interested than the other?

Try to engage the less interested partner by asking for their input or involving them in a game or activity. If they still seem disinterested, focus more on the interested partner and try to involve the other partner in a non-pressure way, such as offering them a catalog to browse through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
julsradford
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg