• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Successfully Host a Couples Show with 20 People?

In summary, the show went well and the men won. The women made a delicious cake and the relay race was successful.
Kandio
I am doing a couples show tonigt; I am going to do a Battle of the Sexes type thing and have the men and women race to make a recipe - the women are making dessert; the men are making the main dish - I just talked to the hostess and she said there are going to be 20 people there! Now I am a little nervous, because I'm not sure how to pull off the race with that many people - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Kandi

Personally, I would break the groups down again by adding an appetizer and/or salad and have teams of 5 working on 4 recipes. The only thing with that is you have to add additional steps for the salad and appetizer because those tend to be quicker to make. I usually add, wash and dry the dishes or I've created a PC quiz that takes 10 minutes or so for them to finish.

I did a few couples shows, with a Battle of the Sexes theme, and my sales were low...Don't get me wrong, they were lots of fun, everyone interacting & using the products, but since they were couples, 6 couples spent less than 12 guests would have, KWIM? Hope your show went well~let us know!!

UpdateWell, the show went pretty well! I would say the men won - their recipe was the closest to what it was supposed to be; but the women had the Harvest Apple Skillet cake and it tasted wonderful (just didn't look right)! There is a such thing as too many cooks in the kitchen though - she had a large kitchen and it was crowded. I probably would have split it into smaller teams, but I didn't know she was having that many people until that day (when I called there was about 4 couples coming). Also, I think next time I will use an idea I read about to do a relay race with the A/P/C/S and leave it at that for races!
There was probably 8 couples there and sales were about $400, so not stellar, but not too bad either. I booked 2 shows and signed a recruit - so all in all an awesome party!

Thank you for your suggestions!

signed a recruit.......................YEA!!!!!!
That should make it a great show no matter what the sales were....
Good Luck with the new recruit.

Did a show last night and someone booked a couples show. Yeah! The catch is I have heard of them, and read past posts but I would like more specific how to. What recipes did you use for each team? Or what is the relay race? Better yet, does anyone have a show outline that I can cheat from.
Please help!
Lorna

What is a Couples Show?

A Couples Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration, hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, that is specifically designed for couples to learn new recipes and kitchen techniques together.

What types of recipes will be featured in a Couples Show?

A variety of recipes will be featured, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. Our consultants will work with you to customize the menu based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

Do we need to have any cooking experience to attend a Couples Show?

No prior cooking experience is necessary! Our consultants will guide you through each recipe and provide helpful tips along the way. Couples Shows are a great way for beginners to learn new skills in the kitchen.

Can we host a Couples Show at our own home?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to come to your home and host a Couples Show for you and your partner. This is a great option for a date night or a fun activity with friends.

Are there any special deals or discounts for hosting a Couples Show?

Yes, there are! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You can also earn exclusive host rewards and discounts on future purchases. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a Couples Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caroladams
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • melindag