• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Show - Poker Theme?

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of hosting a couples show with a poker theme, similar to a previous Amazing Race competition. The host suggested incorporating interactive and hands-on elements, such as having couples create a dish using ingredients won in a game of poker. The host also offered to assist with creating a customized menu and game plan for the show. Suggestions for prizes were also mentioned, such as grilling seasoning or rubs. Overall, it was agreed that this would be a fun and exciting event.
melindag
I have a past host (and very good friend) who wants to host a show as a couples show. Since the guys all gather Saturday evening for poker, she wants to do it then, and have a poker theme. Last spring, I held a show for this group and we did an Amazing Race couples competition. It was loads of fun. She defintely wants it to be interactive/hands on, kind of like that one.

Any thoughts?

Melinda

At my shows, I give out tickets or Hershey Kisses :love: for guest participation during the show or as we look at the catalog. At the end, I give a prize for the person who got the most.

Instead, I would give out poker cards. At the end of the show, whoever had the "best hand" would get a prize! :cool:

I'm not sure what kind of prizes might appeal to these guys... Maybe a wife could help you with a suggestion.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Good Luck! :balloon:

I LOVE that idea! It's simple, not a lot of extra work....awesome!

If you are only doing one prize and can afford it, get the Great Grilling Seasoning & recipe collection (catalog price $19). Grilling appeals to a lot of men. Or do a pair of rubs for grilling. :) Have fun.

We are doing a Thrill to Grill party the first weekend in June and its all about Grilling and Outdoor Entertaining.

, thank you for considering hosting a couples show with a poker theme! I love the idea of making the show interactive and hands-on, just like the Amazing Race competition we did last spring. I think incorporating a poker theme will add an extra level of excitement and fun for everyone involved. One idea could be to have couples work together to create a dish using only ingredients that they "win" in a game of poker. This would not only be a fun challenge, but also a great way to showcase some of our amazing products. I would be happy to work with you to create a customized menu and game plan for the show. Thank you again for thinking of me, and I can't wait to help make this couples show a success!

What is a Couples Show?

A Couples Show is a cooking demonstration and party hosted by a couple, typically in their own home. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about and try Pampered Chef products.

Why is this show themed around poker?

The poker theme adds a fun and competitive element to the show. Guests can earn "chips" for participating in games and activities, which they can then use to bid on products in the auction-style purchasing portion of the show.

Can we bring our own snacks and drinks to the show?

Absolutely! We encourage hosts to provide light snacks and refreshments for their guests, but feel free to bring your own favorites to enjoy during the show.

Do we have to know how to play poker to attend the show?

No, you do not need to know how to play poker. The games and activities are easy and fun for everyone to participate in, regardless of their knowledge of poker.

What types of products will be featured at the show?

The products featured at the show will vary, but they will all be from the Pampered Chef product line. This may include kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The specific products will be announced at the start of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • BigJohn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Liquid Sky