• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Show: Everything You Need to Know

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of an Amazing Race-themed couples show and the preparations needed for it. The participants share tips and suggestions, including using recipes from the files section and dividing into two teams to follow directions and compete. They also offer ideas for different recipes to use and express excitement for the upcoming show.
ckmom002
does anyone have invitations to couples show, and other info on this theme

ckmom002 said:
does anyone have invitations to couples show, and other info on this theme

My Director just did the Amazing Race for a couples show and said it was a blast. The directions and recipes are in the files section here.

You'll divide into two teams (girls vs. guys) and follow directions one at a time and who ever finishes first wins! I haven't tried it, but I did get it from her and looked at the one here...I'm going to modify it a bit, but I'm going to offer it in my binder.

file namesWhat are the file names for the Amazing Race Couples Show? I tried looking for Amazing Race or even couples and didn't find it.

Thanks!
Christi

I went to the menu line above and clicked on Search and then entered *games*

I think that's how I found it. There are a lot of pagesin the games area!

Here is mine, my Director sent me the clues, I added the flyer and will probably add some twists and turns.

Let me know how it turns out if you decide to do it.

Attachments

• Flyer and Clues.doc
    69 KB · Views: 473
Sorry forgot to attach the recipes!

Attachments

• Amazing Race Recipes.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 604
amazing race set upHi all! This sounds like a great idea! Especially since I am a mojor fan of the show. I am thinking it would be a good choice for a couples show I have comming up but I have a few questions...
How would you set up for this show?
What would I as the consultant do for prep?

Thnaks in Advance!
Everyone here is so awesome!

Paulette In a very COLD Minnesota :)

I'm not sure you would need to do anything different to prep for this show. If anyone else has some ideas I hope they post them.

You would be the clue reader/leader of one team and the host would be the reader/leader of the other team (or if its guys against gals and both you and the host are gals, then she can be the leader of one and her other half can be the leader of the other).

You just don't want the team members to read ahead on the directions.

I did an Amazing race show last month, and it was a HIT!!!!! I got all of the information from this board, including labels for the clue envelopes. I divided everyone into 2 teams, and let them go at it. They opened envelpe #1, and could not go to #2 until # 1 was copleted. Each team selected a captain, and at the end, each captain told the other team how they did the recipe, which products they used, and what was their favorite product and why.

Anyone have a suggestion for different recipes - I don't have the prducts for the Taffy Apple Pizza

I'm using the attached for an upcoming August "Couples Show." We will use Salmon Florentine as one recipe, as the host has a lot of salmon in her freezer. In addition, I think we may use the following: either, Delicate Gingered Fruit or Summer Tortellini Salad.

Attachments

• Couples Cookoff Flyer.doc
    147 KB · Views: 463
thanks for the great ideas.... You have no idea how much that turly helps me as a consutlant !!! :)

What is a Couples Show?

A Couples Show is a special type of Pampered Chef party where both partners attend and participate in the cooking demonstrations and activities.

Do we have to be a couple to attend?

No, anyone can attend a Couples Show. The term "couples" simply refers to the fact that both partners are encouraged to attend and participate.

What can we expect at a Couples Show?

At a Couples Show, you can expect to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips for using Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to try out the products and purchase them if you wish.

How long does a Couples Show typically last?

A typical Couples Show lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of attendees and the level of participation.

Can we earn free products by hosting a Couples Show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. Our consultants will provide you with more information on our generous host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies