• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Couples Grilling Invitation for June?

In summary, a Couples Grilling Invitation is a unique and fun event where couples can learn new grilling techniques and recipes using Pampered Chef products. It is not necessary to have a grill to participate, as the consultants will demonstrate techniques using different types of grills. Guests are also welcome to bring their own ingredients. The cost of the event varies depending on location and menu, and Pampered Chef products can be purchased at the event.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I now have 2 Couples Grilling shows booked for June - I have checked the files section, and there is one on there I could possibly use, but just wondered if someone has different one that they use?

I need this also for June... can't wait to see what some creative minds out there have come up with! TIA!

Just a bump!

here is the one I have

Attachments

• basic Couples.grilling inv.doc
    73 KB · Views: 382
Thanks Paulette - that is the one I found in the files here. The problem with it is that it says "Get Ready For Summer", and I can't change it. Any grilling shows I would be doing would be during the summer, too cold here to do them while getting ready for summer!:D

It's the best one I've seen so far - but looking for one that didn't have the "get ready" part!

If you click on the text box that "Get Ready" is in... then right click... can you edit it from there... I can and I changed it to "The Grill is Waiting For You" post here if you can't change it and I'll put it up...

Becky... What would you like it to say? I can change it....

Here is the one I use. I print it out on regular paper and fold it like a letter. Or I email it to my host and let them print it out.

Attachments

• Grilling Invitation.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 483
I changed it a bit...

Attachments

• basic Couples.grilling inv.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 420
Awesome! Thanks Paulette, I really appreciate it!

You are very welcome!

What is a Couples Grilling Invitation?

A Couples Grilling Invitation is a fun and unique event where couples can gather together to learn new grilling techniques and recipes using our Pampered Chef products.

Do we need to have a grill to participate?

No, you do not need to have a grill to participate. Our consultants will be demonstrating techniques using different types of grills, and you can also use our products on an indoor grill or stovetop.

Can we bring our own ingredients to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients if you have specific dietary restrictions or preferences. Our consultants will provide a list of recommended ingredients beforehand, but feel free to bring your own as well.

What is the cost of a Couples Grilling Invitation?

The cost of a Couples Grilling Invitation varies depending on the location and menu. Our consultants will provide pricing information when you book the event.

Can we purchase Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the event. Our consultants will have a selection of products available for purchase, and you can also place orders for any products you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefBeckyD