• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Show Hosting Ideas: Boost Your Sales!

In summary, if you want to boost sales at your couples show, you should give out cheap prizes to the biggest spender and have a showdown game where the winner gets a prize.
manicmommy71
I am interested in getting my host to host a couples show because i hear it really boosts sales...does anyone have any ideas on what to do at these parties?

If you do a files search you will find a ton of stuff, like an Amazing Race show. Sorry, don't have any other things on the top of my head right now.

I don't do anything different, except pick-on the men (Find at least one who can take it. . .I do the same thing with all-women shows). You'll probably find that men ask more questions (usually of a technical variety -- but don't be scared). Your sales will likely be good. Just make sure the invites get addressed to Jane & John Doe.

You have to start off the show with this game--Give out slips of paper to all your guests. Tell the men to write down how much the WANT thier wives to spend (not how much they think they'll spend), and ask the women to write down how much they think they're husbands WANT them to spend. Guys don't want to appear cheap in from of other husbands so they usually write much larger amounts than thier wives would have guessed. I give a cheap prize to the 'biggest spender'. At the end of the show I have all the guests write down a pampered chef tool on a piece of paper and put them in my small batter bowl. I take volunteers for two couples to play a showdown game against each other for a prize. My rules are you can act out using the tool or use words as long as you never say the name of the tool. One spouse has to get the other spouse to guess what tool they're talking about. I give each couple 1 minute to do as many words as they can, and whoever gets the most words wins. Hope this helps! (the last time I did this show I had a $1000+ night!)

Hi there! Hosting a couples show can definitely be a great way to boost sales and bring in some new customers. Here are a few ideas for activities at your party:1. Cooking demonstrations: As a pampered chef consultant, you have the expertise to show couples how to create delicious meals using your products. This can be a fun and interactive way to get everyone involved and excited about trying out your products.2. Couples cooking competition: Divide the couples into teams and have them compete against each other to create a dish using specific ingredients and Pampered Chef tools. This can be a fun and entertaining activity that also showcases the versatility of your products.3. Wine and cheese pairing: Partner with a local winery or cheese shop to provide samples of different wines and cheeses that pair well together. This can be a fun and educational experience for the couples and can also showcase how your products can be used for entertaining.4. Date night basket raffle: Put together a basket filled with Pampered Chef products and other items for a date night at home. Raffle it off to one lucky couple at the end of the party. This can be a great way to generate excitement and increase sales.Remember, the key to a successful couples show is to make it fun and interactive. Get the couples involved and engaged, and they will be more likely to make purchases and spread the word about your products. Best of luck with your party!

What are some fun and creative ideas for hosting a couples show?

1. Have a "date night" theme where couples can enjoy cooking and preparing meals together.2. Host a "couples cook-off" competition where pairs can compete against each other in a cooking challenge.3. Offer a wine and cheese tasting experience to go along with the cooking demonstration.4. Have a themed party, such as a Mexican fiesta or Italian night, where couples can learn to make dishes from that cuisine.5. Plan a romantic dinner party with a three-course meal and teach couples how to make each course.

How can I encourage more sales at my couples show?

1. Offer special discounts or deals for couples who make purchases together.2. Create a "couples registry" where guests can add items they want to purchase as gifts for each other.3. Have a raffle or giveaway for couples who attend the show.4. Emphasize the benefits of using Pampered Chef products for cooking together as a couple.5. Offer a free gift or product to couples who host their own show after attending yours.

What types of products should I focus on for a couples show?

1. Multi-functional products that can be used for both cooking and entertaining, such as a serving platter or grilling tools.2. Products that promote teamwork and collaboration in the kitchen, like a pizza stone or cooking utensil set.3. Items that make cooking together easier and more enjoyable, such as a food chopper or measuring spoons.4. Specialized products for specific types of cuisine, like a wok for Asian dishes or a pasta maker for Italian meals.5. Kitchen gadgets or tools that are perfect for date nights or romantic dinners, such as a fondue set or wine opener.

How can I make my couples show more interactive?

1. Have guests participate in hands-on cooking demonstrations where they can try out Pampered Chef products.2. Play interactive games or quizzes related to cooking and kitchen tools.3. Ask couples to share their own favorite recipes or cooking tips with the group.4. Have a DIY station where couples can customize and decorate their own Pampered Chef products.5. Set up a photo booth with fun props and encourage couples to take pictures together throughout the show.

How can I make my couples show more appealing to both men and women?

1. Offer a variety of products that appeal to both genders, such as grilling tools for men and baking accessories for women.2. Incorporate both masculine and feminine themes into the show, such as a sports-themed cooking demo or a floral table setting display.3. Highlight the benefits of using Pampered Chef products for both cooking and entertaining.4. Have a mix of male and female hosts or presenters to appeal to a diverse audience.5. Encourage couples to attend together and promote the idea of spending quality time together in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies