• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing FR Success: Tips and Strategies for Small Business Owners

In summary, hosting a "Couple of ?'S for Fr" party with Pampered Chef allows you to learn new cooking techniques, try delicious recipes, and earn free and discounted products. To book a party, simply contact a consultant or visit the website. The menu can be customized and all ingredients will be provided. As a host, you can earn rewards such as free and discounted products and exclusive specials and discounts.
deidrejo
I will be restarting my business within the next couple of weeks. I am wanting to gather as much information on FR as I possibly can before taking off with this. So, here's a couple of questions I have....

-When I make the order form, do I include the monthly guest special? I know that regular shows get this, so do FR count, too?
-How do you approach other companies on helping trim the administrative costs?
-Does anyone have any advice for FRs from their own experience?

I would really like to gear at least half of my business towars fundraisers. I'm a SAHM, a full-time distance learner and have a husband in the Navy. This is a great way for me to take advantage of owning my own business.

Any tips would help me out!!!!

Thank you all!!!!
Deidre

Hey, Deidre - welcome! Yes, fundraiser guests can get the guest special. If you read the fine print on the monthly special flyers from HO, they're pretty good about including that info.Sorry, no help from me on the other questions, but we're a gregarious bunch. Someone will pop in with an answer for you.

Ann,

Thank you very much...honestly, I didn't realize that I have read that before in the special flyers! It's been a year since I did my last show, so I'm a little rusty on things.

Thank you very much for your help!

Deidre

You're welcome. Glad you decided to join us - and to reactivate. :)

In regards to admin costs encourage the students or participants to state their cause to local businesses to receive printing donations etc. Advocating is so much easier when the benifitors are the askers :)

1. What are the benefits of hosting a "Couple of ?'S for Fr" party?

Hosting a "Couple of ?'S for Fr" party allows you and your friends to learn new cooking techniques, try out delicious recipes, and earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. It's also a fun and interactive way to spend time with loved ones.

2. How do I book a "Couple of ?'S for Fr" party?

Booking a "Couple of ?'S for Fr" party is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests.

3. Can I customize the menu for my "Couple of ?'S for Fr" party?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized menu based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Just let us know ahead of time so we can plan accordingly.

4. Do I need to buy any ingredients for the "Couple of ?'S for Fr" party?

No, all the ingredients and supplies for the recipes will be provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. You and your guests just need to show up and be ready to have fun and learn some new cooking skills!

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a "Couple of ?'S for Fr" party?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Plus, you can also receive exclusive host specials and discounts. Talk to your consultant for more details on the rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vgmontes
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila